What should I watch out for when stealing other peoples' wifi?

What should I watch out for when stealing other peoples' wifi?

Attached: file.png (262x131, 30.7K)

There is no way in hell you are doing it through hashcat. The handshake is extremely slow to crack, to the point that it would take you 3 days just to check all the numbers in 8-length password

I watched as someone kept logging into my wifi. So I duped it to my phone to figure out who was doing it. I then set their trailer on fire. Hack my wifi I fucking dare you nigger.

Routers have formulaic default passwords that are easy to crack. It isn't just random characters.

Who the fuck leaves a default password?

You should've set up a guest account and let him in. ISPs are a money laundering scam, and deliberately monopolise the market and overcharge everybody

>formulaic default passwords that are easy to crack
lolno, they're longer than your mom's boyfriend's cock and different between manufacturers

gibe it back Tyrone

You should've set up a guest account and let him in. ISPs are a money laundering scam, and deliberately monopolise the market and overcharge everybody
80% of the population can't install ad blocker. No, not everybody is using torrenting devices and setting up home servers like you

>3 days
It took me like 1 hour with my gtx 1050

No they aren't

weird. I have a gtx 1080. Maybe there was some exploit discovered

this post is bullshit, hashcat on a decent gpu can go through 8 letter passwords pretty damn quick and if you know the format of the password (look for ISP router default SSIDs, people not changing default passwords) it'll be fast as hell

Guessing passwords is faster than cracking them when it comes to wifi.
t. Never used hotel's wifi under my name/room no.

There is a four way handshake with various hashes, built specifically to be as slow as possible to calculate.
Try it with aircrack-ng

Did you convert the cap file to something like hccapx?

When you connect to them make sure you change your hostname and MAC address.

>built specifically to be as slow as possible to calculate.
too bad GPUs are pretty fucking fast nowadays. no one is going to crack totally random base64 +10 letter passwords without a datacenter of GPUs, but as mentioned you will find people who don't bother changing their default passwords. I have done this with hashcat and a GPU or two.

>open up hashcat
>computer instantly blocked from the router due to too many failed password attempts

No. Never heard of it. I also did this like 4 years ago last time

their? so it was multiple people who were trying to crack your wifi?