/sqt/ - Stupid Questions Thread

Read the sticky: >GNU/Linux questions >Windows questions >PC building? >Programming questions >Good, cheap laptops >Cheap electronics >Server questions >Buying headphones How to find/activate any version of Windows?
rentry.org/installwindows
What if I'm retarded?
rentry.org/windows_for_retards

Previous Thread:

Attached: 1662210396337.png (1000x1000, 817.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/g/thread/87990183/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why was /psg/ removed from /sqt/?

>OP image hasn't been edited into being Any Forums-relevant
what in the fuck?

I don't remember it ever being in the OP

What do you mean? It mentions serial

are open source contributions only to pad up resume or are there actual money to be made in this? for someone starting from ground up, I dont' wanna waste energy and time into something that only offers moral redemption in return?

Attached: 1654781338326.jpg (800x600, 73.29K)

>he doesn't code for fun and doesn't want to improve the programs he uses
ngmi

It was last month
desuarchive.org/g/thread/87990183/

Attached: Software Terminology.jpg (1261x600, 133.23K)

Recently installed Oneechan, I can see inside of threads I have a "reply to thread" at the bottom, but from the main board page where the fuck do I create a new thread?

Attached: What.jpg (1600x915, 167.28K)

the version where the last entry of Then is "app" and its "software" under jobs

how do i make debugging more climactic
ill spend hours looking for a bug, i fix it then i feel empty inside. like i accomplished nothing of value.
there no big "IT WORKS! IT WORKS!" moment.
its more like will you work now? yes. hm.
its not even that i dislike debugging its just that completing it is not rewarding.

not debugging per se but I've always found optimization pretty rewarding
just get a profiler and start tinkering

Can someone patch 4chanx in to show the IP count in the catalog as well?

Attached: 1630801919105.png (221x69, 4.97K)

optimizing is very fun
especially when perfectly readable code desolves into segments of 4 liners which must be commented to shit
but it also stresses me the fuck out
by the time im finished my fingers will be bleeding atleast on 3 different places from all the chewing

Does anyone know if it's possible to get free socks5 proxies anywhere? (They) blocked almost all booru sites I used to visit and I want to try applying these proxies into imgbrd-grabber software, maybe it will work. If there's a better way to solve this without paying for a VPN I would be grateful for an advice.

Attached: 1657913824990.png (694x563, 30.36K)

How can I share my laptops wifi connection to my desktop? I remember doing this back when Halo 3 came out, but have forgotten how to do so. Do I still need a crossover cable or will a regular CAT 6 cable do the work?

i want to be able to download files from here with the file name being just numbers like it is in pic rel, but when i download it, it just gets the file name with what the guy named it. how do i get numbered file names? im using 4chanx on brave btw

Attached: 1626936757868.png (448x468, 297.28K)

Is my new battery shot? I bought a new battery after my old one couldn't hold a charge and gave "1min to full charge". My new battery lasts much longer, but still give 1min to full charge error. I tried a new charger that works fine, but still gives the same error.

My internet keeps randomly failing for up to twenty seconds at a time. What is a good way to isolate/fine out whether its my modem or router failing?

Any cable works. You don't need Cat6 for anything, Cat6 is for factories.

Are there any settings I need to set on either computer? Are there any network bridges I need to make or anything? They're both running Windows 10.