Work at an Amazon warehouse

>work at an Amazon warehouse
>surrounded by beautiful big Booty black women all night
>will never have the confidence or charisma to talk to them

What a fucked up existence bros how do I become a confident chad

Attached: 75FB38B4-C955-4B1D-8B8C-EDB605895ECF.jpg (1080x1349, 176.8K)

just don'tcare

I’d stick in my huge white dick in that

You definitely should.

>yoyoyo wuz hatn yall lookim might fine 2nite, daaayummmm

Creepshots?

You don't need confidence to talk to a nigger woman. Just look at them in a way that it's obvious you want to fuck them and eventually one will do it back. Caveat: this is for hood nigger bitches. Woke university uppity negresses are different and usually not worth any time.

Just watch some national geographic/ animal planet and u should be good my nigga

They'll generally be more forward and sexual. There are a ton of white guys who wouldn't fuck a nigger so make it obvious you're looking at her. Post another picture of the girl from op

I had some pics at one point but they were blurry I’ll definitely try to get more though

old copypasta go kys

I fucked a black girl at the end of July, and she gave me some kind of stomach bug and I've been pissing out my asshole all of August

Attached: black_1.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

afaik most/all black women believe that white men cannot and will not be interested in them romantically. i've casually dropped ''oh I mostly like non-white women'' into conversations that were headed into the ''what type of women do you like'' direction and the results are always surprise

probably easier than you think?

/thread
Most non white women, especially black women just assume white men are only interested in white women. If you signal that you are open to non white women they will pounce on you

cope dicklet

Nice reverse psychology to try and get me to post my big cock for you to look at

All these women have are black dudes constantly frontin. A chat with a white dude being real with them would be refreshing and welcome

Black pussy is trash. Head can be good though.

More talk, more cope

Ok lil dick

I would butt fuck this bigger till I broke her. That is such a great ass.

Ok Mr anonymously pretend I have a big dick to anonymous faggots on an Cambodian basket weaving forum

You sound insufferable

you gotta find the hoochy momma with the baby-dick fetish - she’ll be there somewhere!

Great tumors there, nigger cunt!

you will never be white, nigger boy

you sound like a cringe faggot that pretends he has a big dick to anonymous men to boost his fragile self esteem for being a dicklet

You sound so mad lol, so so mad. The type of mad that stems from having a small dick

Mad? Lol I'm just calling you out on your shit
This is the behaviour of a fucking insecure loser

You sound so mad lol, a thread about hot black women and the thing that catches your eye and harp on is the random dick comment

Those 'woke' university black women are the most vile, cancerous people on the planet. They are also really fucking stupid. For some reason, they have a sense of superiority because they got a sociology degree and they work in retail. Its a fucking joke.

L O S T

Attached: My Sides Escape.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

>a thread about nudie womens :O
lol I'm not a coomer, I like winding up cringe newfaggots like you

You ate her ass didn't you? Analingus is for degenerate faggots, don't do it. It's extremely unhygienic and carries a high risk of disease.

You’re the one that’s clearly wound up and mad, dude this is really pathetic and cringe

Black women are racist as shit. Ive had one tell me we cant date because her parents would kick her out of the house for being with a white man.

>MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH DICCCCCCCK IS SO BIIG GUUUYS SERIOUSLY MUGH BIG WHITE COCK

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8.83K)

Idk you and that one user are piss moaning at each other so I’m here to stoke the flames and get you both triggered lol

Attached: BC9E50A6-B97C-4543-83D5-41309AC1FB85.jpg (1170x878, 142.42K)