Is it true all lesbians are man haters?

Is it true all lesbians are man haters?

Attached: Tori Black & Little Caprice.jpg (1200x800, 145.11K)

Not particularly. Been lesbian all my life but currently trying to get pregnant naturally with a man. Some of my friends are legit man haters tho

didn't you post in a confession thread months ago? how is it going? if it's you i remember the thing was on it's way to pretty much become a menage à trois.

Wasn't me but there are a fair few of us doing it, it just isn't spoke about. And no my partner wants nothing to do with it. Me and the guy just shut ourselves in for a weekend and fuck

I know at a couple of lesbians who have said they will do that. It's funny? Interesting? that most of them have no trouble finding guys willing to do it, even the very butch ones.

so, are you bi or just forcing yourself to put out to get a kid?
>my partner
fuck i hate that phrase, it feels so... corporate, it's like you took all the romanticism and soul out of a relationship and turned it into a business, just say girlfriend/fiancee/wife or something that doesn't make us think "accounting" before "relationship"
rent over, sorry for that.

Yeah I have a small not support group but a group of people who are doing the same thing. Some find guys online but most are within the friendship group. I'm not butch but I know a proper bull dyke who clearly enjoys getting the pipe

butch lesbians are just extreme tomboys, of course there's guys into that.

Yeah I hate it as well but she uses it and I've gotten used to it too.not bi and I don't find guys attractive but I do enjoy some of the sex, some I don't

No but as someone who had a form of juvenile macromastia I ended up being put off men by the time I exited my teens.

>but I know a proper bull dyke who clearly enjoys getting the pipe

I know 2 like that. One of them is relatively open about liking cock, but doesn't want to date men. The other keeps getting caught fucking other girls' boyfriends. I'm not sure her wife is even that bothered.

I know someone else (who's an athletic tomboy, rather than butch) who says she likes cock but doesn't like men.

well, try to enjoy it as much as you can, maybe get the guy to shave fully or something if that can help

I guess sex just feels good, not that i’d know from personal experience

Yeah that pretty much sums up the ones I know too
He's quite masculine and I don't wanna turn him into something he's not. It's just very different

Probably. I wouldn't go as far as some people who say "everyone is a bit bisexual" (the only people who say that are closeted bisexuals, in my experience), but I do think everyone has some capacity to end up falling for someone of the same sex. It just doesn't happen in all cases.

Teenage girls are notorious for causes all sorts of lesbian drama if their friend group doesn't have many boys in it, even if most of them end up being "straight".

>I know someone else (who's an athletic tomboy, rather than butch) who says she likes cock but doesn't like men.
ha, i know someone like that too.

well, yeah, it's all about compromises, even without changing him completely it's about the little things, you know?
is he a friend or a random? how do you feel around him? what do you think about when you two fuck? what do you enjoy?

I think incidental same sex attraction is extremely common. Something about being horny tends to make people more open to things.

He's an ex colleague. I sometimes feel fairly comfortable around him I guess although often nervous. What do I enjoy. Well as the idea goes that the more turned on he is and the stronger his orgasm, the more likely I am to conceive, so I basically just let him do whatever gets him to the point of blowing a massive load, to put it bluntly, including oral and anal. I'm in the moment when we fuck and don't think about much. I enjoy him going down on me, I've learned to live with me giving him oral, the anal I'm not yet a fan of

Not at all. I had a lesbian friend who asked me over to fuck her, just because her roommate was crushing on her.

dude same

Probably. Whats sort of annoying (as an openly bisexual man) is that it gets associated with girls. It 100% happens with boys too, they just don't want to admit it.

Only insecure men think they are because they can't comprehend the idea that there are women out there that just don't want to have sex with them, so they conclude that they must have a man-hating agenda.

Na, not Every lesbo. One of my ol friends just had a slightly misformed vagina or something and she said any penetration just hurt. She tried being straight but it just wasn't gonna work out, but luckily she thinks girls are cute anyway (I mean who doesn't)

There is no such thing as a lesbian, only a bisexual bitch

Stfu Mary, you know the type OP is talking about. We all do. Go be a 12yo trying to act mature somewhere else. Your inexperience is showing.

Can confirm. Went to an all girl's boarding school and the amount of lezzing out was ridiculous

Is your hetero sex mechanical, like he pumps and cums? Or is there any foreplay and romance to it?

The only thing I've seen from lesbian couples consistently is that one is a man hating abuser and the other one isn't much better.

He can do sports massage so it usually starts out with a slightly sexier version of that. But it avoids any awkwardness. When I'm wet I'll suck him to get him flying at full mast then it's up to him mostly. It's not mechanical but we're obvs not telling each other we love each other

the more you both can enjoy yourselves, the higher the chances are that you can conceive, yeah.
try to find more things you can do with him that he finds hot but also get you off, don't be afraid to go wild and suggest weird stuff too.
Try to just chill (and maybe even cuddle) with him once in a while, that might help you feel less nervous around him (unless there's another reason?)

This does remind me that I know a girl who insists she's straight, but also admitted that she came from a woman giving her a massage and that she would pay for a happy ending from a woman given the chance.

Not all (or most even), but it's true some are quite the manhaters