I got this thing on my balls, what is it?

I got this thing on my balls, what is it?

Attached: 20220820_013700.jpg (2209x2675, 1.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/health/2022/08/04/monkeypox-gay-safe-sex/
nytimes.com/2022/08/18/nyregion/monkeypox-vaccine-racial-disparities.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It’s a sign you should cut your balls off immediately and save some bussy for the world

Might be the first signs of testicular psoriasis.

Herpes outbreak starting. That will cave in then blister. Your mouth might break out too.

Attached: 2BCECA09-B5EF-4D2A-9D88-7F09C73D6CBE.jpg (472x275, 19.21K)

It's been there for about a year now. I don't think it's herpes

HPV

That's more likely

what the fuck is all over your balls? why are they so crusty looking

Baby powder you weirdo.

why are you putting baby powder on your balls, are you a baby? you weirdo

that is smegma, aka ball cheese. the Op is probably a jew who doesn't believe in washing his dick for religious stupidity. either that, or he's a fatass loser who hasn't taken a shower in 3+ weeks. both are valid.

disgusting human. kill yourself, OP.

nigga yo balls dry

that's not baby powder, that's smegma. literal ball cheese. it stinks. it needs to be washed. he won't do it (probably a jew) and so it does that. disgusting.

did you keep fiddling with a hair follicle there and cause a little scarring around it? be honest. you popped sebum out it it and couldnt stop scraping it as it healed, right? I know because thats how I got mine.

You must be a faggot.
That's monkeypox.

That could be it too. I scratch till I bleed sometimes coz it feels good, not even trolling.

no, ou're the fagggot. heres what monkeypox looks like. he's just a dirty jew who doesnt wash himself cause religious stupidity.

Attached: 1660767307857975.jpg (894x887, 135.06K)

Bro wash yourself I can smell your smegma through the screen, roll your foreskin back and show us

Looks like the Pride POX user, I'm sorry ..

"Struggle to protect gay, bisexual men from monkeypox exposes inequities"

OH NOES ALL THE FAGGOTS HAVING GAY ORGIES AND EATING ASSES AND SPREADING MONKYEPOXX>A>A>A A REEE WE HAVE TO MAKE IT SO PPL UNDERSTANDDDDD!!!!!

no. now we can see you, faggots. you're all HIV positive. you wouldn't have this shit otherwise.

TIME TO BRING BACK GAY BASHING??? remember..? when we'd go out in the streets with basebasll bats and fucking WRECK these faggots? remember that? DO YOU FUCKING REMEMBER!? well now we can se them. thy've hidden their AIDS. they've hidden their HIV. BUT NOW THE WRATH IS UPON THEM AND NOW WE CAN SEE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>monkeypox
It's Pride Pox you racist asshole!

Sussi boi vibes.
Hard pass

As monkeypox strikes gay men, officials debate warnings to limit partners

washingtonpost.com/health/2022/08/04/monkeypox-gay-safe-sex/

GODS RETIBUTION! WILL COME FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so sorry. lemme put on a different thing here.

HEY WERE ONLY HAVING GAY SEX WITH MULTIPLE MEN AGAINST GOD AND HUMAN LIFE!!! WHATS THE BIG DEAL!!!?!

>monkeypox

faggotpox

enjoy your holes in your faces, faggots. now we can see you. as much as you try to hide it.

Attached: 517e+sLisBL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 74.89K)

In my experience, people who say stuff like this can be found sucking dick at adult bookstore video arcades.

Attached: FB_IMG_1659411690908.jpg (447x442, 14.78K)

nope, sorry. not gay. means you are gay that you'd try to impede that shit, the same sick tactic all gays do. "oh you're so threateened sweeetie you muuuuust be gay!"

yeah no. go be gay somewhere else and take your fucking monkeypox with you, faggot.

You might really be a sussi boi

Unironically a dermatologist. This is called Trychomycosis

It's baby powder
You fucking idiot.

nytimes.com/2022/08/18/nyregion/monkeypox-vaccine-racial-disparities.html

hmm look like niggers (THE BIGGEST GROUP OF FAGGOTS OF ALL TIME) are the major spreaders. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM

what's wong, moishe? you you have the faggot pox on your face for fucking niggers? cant tell you how many jews i've seen will nigger whores, literal nigger prostitutes with fake hair in nyc... cant wait to see you unwashed jew bastards on the news complaining that it's a health crisis for all the nigger men you fuck.

t. nyc person.

You trying really hard.

An hero