This guy wasnt ugly so i dont know how you can base incel ideology on looks-max shit

this guy wasnt ugly so i dont know how you can base incel ideology on looks-max shit

Attached: Elliot_Rodger.jpg (992x744, 87.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t-jCSZh2tMk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He had a creepy personality because he hated himself, and this scared away potential mates. He would not have felt rejected and earned an attractive female mate if he learned to be himself. Narcissism took over instead which lead to him taking revenge upon his own illusions of reality.

Yeah he's a weird looking fuck if I've ever seen one. Cheekbones are good but the rest is a picasso. You have to understand that the cons outway the pros, and that's gonna add up.

His manifesto was great, a good read.

>creepy personality
notice there is no incel buzz phrases for this

Attached: leo-pointing.jpg (700x350, 26.34K)

It's hip to be square. Go back to sleep.

your post is reminiscent of the "2/10 would not bang" meme

>this guy wasnt ugly
HAHAHA
>i dont know how you can base incel ideology on looks-max shit
4/10
short
non-white
all in a place with tall white chads around

really? you REALLY don't know?

it's called being sub8

Attached: 1555816769905.jpg (780x585, 46.24K)

youtu.be/t-jCSZh2tMk

Looks wont secure the bag but they will make it easier. This guy was too much of a weirdo for this looks to carry him.

?

He was a self hating GAY man
He couldn't stand loving dick in his ass and it drove him insane.

plus he was a pyschopath because his father didn't love him and he got whatever he wanted besides everything that his father had earned.

>outway

Fucking Christ.

Unhinged, trenchcoat , schizo, school shooter, predditor.. be creative, faggot

We're not going to make it

Attached: Magnum Opus Fiant.jpg (3000x7800, 1.79M)

dude was a solid 4/10 at best. Was 5 foot 6 and half Asian. Normie face. If you throw in the area he was in and him being aspie he was more like a 3/10. Even being 5/10 nowadays you going to suffer in dating

Hapa genetics it's hard being a mutt freak

>no smegma

Attached: elliot-rodgers-incel-smile.gif (332x332, 1.74M)