Ask a dude who had both legs amputated anything about having both legs amputated

Ask a dude who had both legs amputated anything about having both legs amputated

Attached: 20220819_231125.jpg (1178x882, 594.04K)

Have you ever given a bitch a stumpjob?

Kek no

You've received your next mission soldier

Kek. I don't think they'll fit m8.

It’s the same picture every night but different. Are you okay? Do you miss your legs?

Fuuuck, I once met a dude in this city who had both legs amputated taking on the STRONGEST hill I have ever seen in the city in a wheel chair.

Friend and I gave him a "Leg up" that he was VERY appreciative of due to being drunk, and my friend accidentally dropped him from the wheel chair LoL. He took it like a champ and crawled back in the saddle like a coconut crab on steroids.

Seeing this picture of you I just got reminded. He was really cool dude, listening to metal, gave us some beers at his place when we had gotten him there safely without any more accidents and had a shittonne of drawings of Jelly fish that I inquired about. Started rambling about regenerative abilities in some species of them and that he just fucking wished that possible for himself

Lt Dan ice cream!

When are you having them put back on? (or will you just grow new ones like a gecko?)

Are you a shrimpin' boat 1st mate?

Not every night. Just more this week. Have extra time bc a girl I was seeing started dating someone else. Feels badman.

Kek. I've been in similar situations.

Doubtful

Yee

ayce crame

Attached: 1651274520766.jpg (611x1024, 97.99K)

Yah it must feel rather pushy when people want to push you around, I just could not stomach that he lost and lost and lost on the speedometer... So I felt like "Hey dude, you want some help at least to the top of the hill ?"...

Damn, how is your night ?

Yeah sometimes it's annoying sometimes I appreciate it.
Nights going ok. How about you?

Guess it depends on persons, places and if they are maybe good company

I feel strange tonight, one of those manic schizoaffective psychotic turns... Looking out side it isn't even night anymore (Europoor)... I wonder where time is going, it's a killer to hang around with

If you got no legs how do you stand up by your oven holding your pussy bud light next to the clock wanting to talk. You post that at least once or twice a day. You got legs. It's Lieutenant Dan that doesn't. Stop larping for attention

Attached: yyz4rb6576l21.jpg (634x552, 69.91K)

Post a Tiktok of you dancing on your stumps

Is your name Dan? Are you a lieutenant?

I hate that feeling being up until the sunrise.

I'm not the crockpot user but he's chill.

Nah

Nah and nah

>drinking bud lite
Did cutting both legs off turn you into this massive faggot we see before us?

Attached: heh.jpg (680x510, 41.41K)

You're about a fun as a guy with no arms and no legs in front of the door

Well op, I cut my pinky finger off in such a way they couldn't put the fucker back on, so,,, I'm claiming that's about the same.
I feel your pain op.

Attached: Cashmeousside.jpg (640x1058, 129.41K)