Why do people act like 25 is old?

I can't even tell if it's sarcasm or not, but everyone on here and in zoomer/millenial culture think you're a legit child up until 25 and then it's "OOPS I'm le old with joint aches and I'm getting grey hairs hehe". Oh! Looks like it's time to start ADULTING. Need to look at my bank statements and mow the lawn :)

Like is this an actual joke? Most 25 year olds I know still look and act like teenagers, except maybe they have money do travel and shit. It's this weird crossover between old people calling 25 year olds "dumb party kids" and millennials saying "bro you're 25, you're old now!".

Is it a meme that I haven't caught onto yet? I'm 22 and it's fucking bizarre to me.

Attached: FBnSEmPX0AAoD76.jpg (933x615, 47.64K)

25 is when you biologically stop renewing and start degrading

I've had grey hairs since I was like 16. And 25 years old? That's a fuckin baby still, most of them still find cringy retarded shit funny.

I'm 24 and I gotta say this is really the age where the very first signs of aging in a negative sense begin to appear. Not nice.

You may be surprised to hear this but many people act like children for their entire lives.

I like them very young. ;)

25 is the age where those over it wishes they were younger and those under it wishes they were older

>I'm 24 and I gotta say this is really the age where the very first signs of aging in a negative sense begin to appear.
Lmao no it isn't kid. You're not gonna start feeling "old" until you're 30 at the earliest.

I'm 35. I peaked when I was 16, and I wish I'd died on a November night in 2004 when I was the happiest I would ever be in my life.

I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to just party, fuck, and do drugs - to enjoy youth, and to die young and beautiful.

Life is NOT worth it after your teens.

Attached: FRtZDk7WQAAHn64.png (829x829, 569.67K)

The perfect age is 36 according to a bunch of surveys. And it seems fine to me. 16 year old me had basically no money, in my 30s I can do what the fuck I want and can afford a lot of shit.

Kind of makes sense why most protagonists in films and tv shows are 35 on the dot.

user it has been time tested that the richest and most attractive men always prefer women under 25. that CANNOT be a coincidence. they could have anything but they always chose below 25. its because there is a real aging effect that you are in deep denial over

Attached: 5c8929cadd086120820a26b2.jpg (750x750, 72.15K)

I'm 34 and I still find YouTube poops and autistic nonsensical memes hilariously funny, as much as I did back in 2010

>can afford a lot of shit.
It sounds like you're intelligent and resourceful. I'm neither, so life has been an absurd nightmare since my carefree teen years. I really do wish I'd just died back then.

Really? I'm 24 and I still look like a child (in a negative sense)

I'm above average, but anyone can improve their life if they put some efforts into it. Instead of moping on Any Forums, learn a trade and bust your ass for a couple years and you'll be well off. Never too late.

Because they're retards. 25 is where men reach their peak.

the reason most people age 25 act like kids is because most of the new generation refuse to grow up. You asking this question is an indicator of that, as much shit as my generation and the younger generation try to throw at baby boomers over the web, they had to grow up at 17/18 because of the war. Life was rougher back then so you either manned up or stayed a pussy, nowadays being a pussy is cool but the ghetto stays the same.

>Learn a trade and bust your ass off
Now that's what I call boomer advice.

t.33 year old

I don't call people out for their age, that's lame desu.
BUT now that you mention it, I do see the logic/feeling with picking 25.
25 was when I really started to get my shit together. Took a bit, but I got there and stop fucking around as much as I was. I think a lot of people have a similar experience around that age.
But again, don't be a zero and try to burn someone for their age.

Ok boomer

>Continue complaining, being miserable and then kill yourself
Now that's what I call Gen Z advice

No.
>the reason most people age 25 act like kids
is because they live in a social and economical climate that doesn't allow them to grow up.
>baby boomers
>they had to grow up at 17/18 because of the war
Are you fucking retarded? The "baby boom" was literally a social phenomenon in which people procreated en masse to replace the men lost in battle, in addition to a promising future and a more prosperous economic landscape.
It's easy to "grow up" at a time where you could just "meet the boss" and be minted at the age of 18.

>33 is gen z
You suck at math, and I didn't give any advice at all

Im literally not but either shit bait or genuine retardation
Even if they lived in a world full of external factors which might make it substantially difficult to achieve what was once commonplace, where is the personal initiative or sense of duty to stop acting so fucking immature? Grown men nearing their 30s "a hurr durr funny post ironic meme"
Living in a trailer park doesnt mean you have to allow a rat and roach infestation. Baby boomers were born after ww2, they fought in nam, hence why they grew up, I guess the GI bill and other government help really helped them grow up but whats your solution?

25 is pretty old for a girl but quite young for a man