What are some creative ways I can get back at my little brother’s bullies?

What are some creative ways I can get back at my little brother’s bullies?
>Middle school for context

Attached: 172D0A58-8818-4B13-AAD3-BF598770FB6F.jpg (750x777, 735.05K)

this is a gay JO thread

lol they look like high schoolers

D0x× them & post their faces

spike the team gatorade jug with a powerful laxative

Guy in red shoes is the only Chad

1. Pants them
2a Go into the locker room and put itching powder in their shorts
2b Take all the towels from the locker room so they have to walk around with their dicks out

How about you don't fight your little brother's battles for him? If you do something like this, you're not doing it for him, you're doing it for yourself.

Kidnap the head bully, throw him to a local pervert and let him get diddled, then leak what happened to others in the school so they'll point at him and chant "YOU GOT MOLESTED, YOU GOT MOLESTED!" He'll kill himself.

who looks like the head bully?

That's what big brothers are for

Cut their balls and fucks off.

Twisted fuck, too far

I didn't even suppose that the twerps in this photo were the bullies in question. But yeah, kidnap and toss him to the chickenhawks.

Big brothers are there to steal their grandparent's heart medication and sell it to people telling them it's Vicodin, get some girl pregnant and run out on her, and neglect their younger siblings while they go and smoke weed with their racist peckerwood friends.

Vandalize their homes in the dead of night in an intimidating manner
(Put the family dogs head on a pike in the yard)

Put lots of hot peppers in their lunch

have you though about raping their mothers in front of them and then murdering them?

Actually, no, I haven’t considered that!

what does this mean

The obvious way that everyone's afraid to say out loud.

Attached: 299083127_10227662036361188_7624343920053925412_n.jpg (320x431, 21.51K)

well then, problem solved. get to work.