Why is the officer that killed George Floyd behind bars but the cop that killed her roams free?

Why is the officer that killed George Floyd behind bars but the cop that killed her roams free?

Is america's justice system built on hypocrisy and lies?

Attached: 12581050384.jpg (600x843, 54.06K)

Attached: Pepe - Jan 6.jpg (662x1024, 143.43K)

The two events are not comparable.
Regardless yes that is the state of the USAs justice system.

>Source: dude trust me, it was on fucking CNN. CNN is known for never ever lying.

kek. she fucked around and found out.

Attached: 1654824574068m.jpg (873x1024, 77.42K)

I have no idea OP to this day i am shocked about all this... innocent man thrown in to jail for doing nothing more than protecting society.

because you're a faggot.

yes, justice system is two tier, the elites will never spend time in prison. Also, if you are an elite in the democratic party, you wont even be taken to court.

So did George floyd. Yet why isn't anyone complaining about the officer that killed her? They cried left and right over Chauvin

It was literally filmed you spurg

Attached: yHR8mgV.jpg (802x960, 78.25K)

By your logic sharknado is real too, since it's on a camera, it must be real life!

Please leave you autistic retard.

Because Chauvin is white and the polydrug abuser who died in the amberlamps *after* Chauvin detained him was black. Ashli Babbitt was white, but the cop who killed her is black. It's criminal for a white to kill a black but ok for a black to kill a while.
Welcome to America in 2022.

Paste-brains can't into evidence. See: Trump admitting to fondilng underage girls, trump's subs (and son) admitting toRussian collusion

CNN is vastly more reliable than whatever right wing gossip rag you subscribe to, or alternately social media. Seethe and deworm.

>CNN
>reliable
These words should never be in the same sentence together. Unless "isn't" is in the sentence as well.

Bc he was black.

/thread

Don't give the DSA shillbot another thread.

Attached: 1500937205953.jpg (500x378, 37.48K)

The Trump family put out a hit on her.

Attached: ashli babbitt antifa.png (843x580, 608.28K)

One nigger with one bullet stopped the column advance of 100 Gravy Seals dead in their tracks. Pussies.

Desperation fantasy cling™

Why are you asking such stupid fucking questions in an obvious attempt to trigger conservatives Jew?

Not surprised the Trumptard doesn't know the difference between CGI and real life. lmao.

as if conservatives need any help being triggered. biggest crybaby faggots in the country

>Is america's justice system built on hypocrisy and lies?

Yes.

The day of the rope is coming for your kind.

Its literally shared by the same corperation as FOX numb nuts.

All i hear is you complaining about them, you sure?

Because the guy that shot Ashley Babbitt was black. Not kidding: Look at the camera footage of her execution.