I Abuse Prostitutes

My only purpose in life is to abuse desperate, poor, and relatively young (18+) Eastern European prostitutes. The fact that I make their already shitty lives worse fills me with joy. AMA.

FAQ:

>Are you rich?
Depends on your definition of rich. I personally make around 250K/yr and both of my parents are medical doctors.

>How old are you?
I am in my early 20s.

>What race are you?
I am half English and half Indian.

>How do you abuse these prostitutes?
I beat them, dox them, verbally abuse them, force them to do disgusting things, and rip them off.

>Aren’t they taking advantage of you?
No, I specifically seek out desperate girls new to sex work who are doing this due to poverty, abusive parents, etc.

Attached: Oomer.png (498x568, 97.76K)

Have you gone full Jack The Ripper mode & killed some whores?

I wish but I don’t want to get into too much legal trouble. Cops in EE are corrupt and biased against whores but they probably won’t overlook murder.

What’s the most fucked up thing you’ve done to them?

Ofc you’re indian

Attached: D7FD3434-B0B6-457C-860B-DB4F5E810D30.jpg (500x401, 38.78K)

how big is your pp

I don't care, do what you want, I don't care about these random whores

but you're still a fuckin loser lmao
get an actual hobby or do something worthwhile. This is just pathetic

Attached: dana-carvey-turtle-face.gif (384x244, 441.46K)

Do you ever wonder why you became this way? If yes, any conclusions?

he either grew up getting abused or he has a dysfunctional amygdala

he isn't special

I trained one to behave like a dog, flogged her, made her drink my piss, beat her up some more, threw her clothes out the window, verbally abused her for a bit, took pics of her, kicked her out of the shitty motel we were in, and then put up posters of the pics I took of her around the city before I left.

Introspection from a cosplayer is always interesting though.

if you were a real man you'd have a girlfriend to abuse. Not some whore who's spirit was already broken when you met her

I’m half English and culturally British.
About 5.5 inches.
Cope. You wish you were me.
No idea. I had an amazing childhood and both of my parents were very loving.
I didn’t get abused. I experienced mild bullying as a kid but who hasn’t?

yeah their bullshit reasoning always makes me laugh

Maybe I’ll groom one to become a sort of pet of mine that I can abuse long term. I like that they’re already broken, I want to break them even more.

so you have a dysfunctional amygdala

so does 1-3% of the population.

Then somehow the usual extreme misogyny and sexism from India was passed down onto you

Attached: 508AC695-7138-471B-B3B2-F3353AC0E160.jpg (618x400, 16.72K)

>Are you rich?
Basic software engineer in high tech.

>How old are you?

>What race are you?
California Half White Mexican

>How do you abuse these prostitutes?
By various means given their acceptable tolerance.

>Aren’t they taking advantage of you?
It’s a Nguyen-Nguyen situation.

>5.5 inches
We found the answer, gentlemen.

that's like saying you like to break broken plates or burn burnt wood

just seems like a cope to me brah

Cool.
Lol maybe. My Indian mum was highly educated and culturally British though.

lmao he's already talking about dating these whores.

just saying, you're not that interesting or unique, Just another broken robot that can't empathize with people

Is this supposed to be a joke or are you another user who abuses whores?
My penis is normal faggot.
It’s not a cope. It’s better to break broken whores because they’ve never had anything good in their lives.

I don’t want to date them, I want to hurt them as much as I can.

It's also pretty funny watching other faggots take the b8. Never ending summer. The captchas may have changed but Any Forums has always sucked.

anyone can hire a cheap prostitute to abuse. If I wanted to be you, I could do it tonight for less than a grand. I just don't feel the impulse to harm some dirty whore like you do.

I'm more jealous of your boring job and shitty pay to be honest

Whatever. Idc.

you can't break something that's already broken. That's what the fire wood and plate analogy was trying to express

Not only are you immoral, you're also kinda dumb

"Maybe I’ll groom one to become a sort of pet of mine"

"I don’t want to date them,"

sure buddy.

>My penis is normal
It's a little small, bud.

Attached: ˃2013 - ˃calling real kids lolis - I seriously hope you guys don't fap to loli.jpg (222x235, 17.46K)

yeah you do, you wanted attention and validation or to be told how much of an awful monster you are. Instead you're realizing that real people are indifferent to your played out bullshit and just think it's pathetic.

They’re not completely broken though, you can always break them more.
I want to destroy them. I want to completely fucking destroy them.
It’s literally an average penis.

Idc.

you can always smash a plate into smaller bits
still seems futile and indicates you don't have the ability to smash something with value

there's a reason you do this to prostitutes and not regular women you can attain

there were already destroyed when you got to them lmaooooooooo

It’s concrete. We are all whores for something. Pace yourself if reality is to hard to handle. You’ll get there step-by-step. I’m fucking your future gf who is pulling for ya

yeah you do, otherwise you wouldn't of made this thread. You wanted to flaunt your deeds

>It’s literally an average penis.
Yeah. OK.

Attached: 1320870264893.png (400x405, 282.51K)

I do this to poor Eastern European prostitutes because I can’t get away with doing this shit to regular British women or even British prostitutes. I’m not trying to go to prison.

You’ll get arrested for that shit. She has to want and ask for it explicitly.

I destroyed them even more.
Wtf?
Are you retarded. It is literally an average penis. I don’t need a big penis to break women anyways.

yes you can. If you're manipulative and cunning they'll go to the grave with it. You just don't have the social skills or value to pull it off

Forgot to mention that you're a compulsive liar and it's probably because your parents neglected you in your childhood and in order to gather attention you lie. That's alright, fren, come here have a hug.

No you are fucking brown scum, fuck off back to your disgusting shit hole

Not true. You can get away with a lot in Eastern Europe because the cops are super corrupt, the law severely punishes prostitutes while giving Johns a slap on the wrist, and regular people discriminate against prostitutes.
Whatever.