5% of humanity has died already

5% of the human race has died in the past 12 months from the vaccines and vaccine-induced diseases. The media has completely covered this up.

ITT post your personal stories and experience with people you know who got the vax, and then got sick, or even died.

Attached: white girl punch.png (252x358, 176.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xv8uv1ljAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post proof or take your medicine hoss

>5% of the human race has died in the past 12 months from the vaccines and vaccine-induced diseases
[citation needed]

>[CITATION REQUIRED]

I don't give 5% of a fuck

This is a lie. Also most vaccinated are white people. If you wanted all vaccinated to die you'd be left with niggers and brown illegals and refugees

absolutely incorrect. The brown countries all have a 95% vax rate.

Ok, liberal shill. Glad the crypto they pay you in is worth less than literal dirt. You've been scammed. Might as well do it for free. Kill your self.

stfu you know this isn't true

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xv8uv1ljAE

Proof?

Attached: 1660806148501362.gif (187x330, 1.97M)

I instal and regulate doors, windows, mirros and all that kind of stuff as my job.
I go to at least 20-25 clients every single day and most of them are old due do area i live in.
When that shit happened for the frist time i was one of the first people that got sick in my country.
I ignored it ofc and contiuned to do my job since it almost didn't affect me at all but i knew i got it (no smell or tastewhich never happend to me before).
For past couple weeks or even months when i had corona i've visit at least 1000 people in their houses and ofc i've never wear a mask.
As far as i know at least 2 old people that i've worked for died whitin couple months due to corona complications.
So i am proud to say i did my part in those %.

Your retarded conspiracy suggests "they" want to kill off the obedient people and filter out specifically those who DON'T obey?
What's the endgame?

>OP is mad his LIE has been exposed
>but, OP still hasn't provided CITATIONS to prove he's not full of shit

Attached: 1633731890622.jpg (561x560, 52.24K)

>5% of the human race has died in the past 12 months from the vaccines and vaccine-induced diseases. The media has completely covered this up.

Attached: 1630319058911.png (621x618, 62.47K)

>four hundred million people have died fromj the vaccine
you really think this wouldnt have been noticed you fucking retard?

Kys you illiterate fuck

i'd rather kill you for creating this shitty thread, op

that's the point. The media has covered it up.

Do you really think the media would admit it, retard?

>OP is mad his LIE has been exposed
>but, OP still hasn't provided CITATIONS to prove he's not full of shit

Attached: 1643471287062.gif (360x480, 396.08K)

These retards think CNN and Fox News are literally the only ways information gets disseminated to the public.