I think it’s time to bring the fight to the Left

I think it’s time to bring the fight to the Left

Attached: A4364B6C-3CBE-46A9-8181-89F91230C5BA.jpg (828x958, 514.63K)

bye Vlad

Attached: 1638348507903.gif (319x200, 140.51K)

I mean I would vote for this in a hearbeat if does get brought up. I mean I would read to see how it was implemented or for any rider bills. But done cleanly, that's an easy vote for me

That's November.

You morons are the problem. How can you vote for people that want to take away your future, so the rich can have more to plunder? People that advocate sex changing children? People that are beholden to unelected billionaire "think tanks" and hedge funds? Wake the fuck up!

Da comrade. Will give great pleasure fight trans kid who think trans. Da, we crush.

brainwashed simpleton thinks Republicans have children and poor people's best interest at heart

Attached: 1643504297689.jpg (474x492, 32.2K)

very based. i cant belieeve democrats support mutilating children and turning them into trannies

obvious bait, no one is this retarded

Strange take from the congresswoman who hired notorious right wing groomer milo as an aide

I'm not convinced she can write a grocery list much less legislation

was he tho? Hmmm. Maybe you bought into some bullshit too methinks

Neocons and dems sure don't. If there are no honest republicans left, we're just fucked.

Less than 1% of the population… rent free lol

Not even that Actually! Kids going that could even afford hormone therapy are a fraction of that number! Holy fuck and this is all you can think about?

Puahahahhahahahah

her heart is in the right place and that counts for a lot in lefty circles.

yes eveytime the dems bring up another tax-and-spend bill they claim only the top 1% will pay.... is this also rent free?

>Less than 1% of the population…
They clearly want to up that number. We are the carbon they are trying to reduce.

You've fooled yourself into believing that gays, trans, blacks, etc are the cause of your problems when in fact it's just you.

I would love to see a bill like that, but this is all theater. She knows it has zero chance of going anywhere with democrats controlling congress

Why is this even a topic of voting?...Or a topic at all? You guys get lost in the idea of voting against these kinds of things like whatever bill that comes up about them matters. Why in the fuck are your leaders talking about sex changes for children?...Why do children and sex come up in the same discussion?...Your leaders are evil. Your country is evil. You are all participating in evil. Not just subtle evil. The kind of evil that has gone so far your leaders are seeking some strange return to innocence by praying on children because they know subconsciously how evil they are. Better protect your children shitwits

>when in fact it's jews
FTFY

Attached: 1517026075008.jpg (251x242, 11.84K)

This likely should a state-by-state thing. Why must fed level politicians force their ideas on how we should live on us? We should voting these issues in our own areas. Feds should have nothing to say about these things. Just like abortion.

Well said.

no, I don't think gays, trans, or blacks have anything to do with my problem. But I do think that subjecting minors to puberty blockers and surgical mutilation is criminal. The medical industry is preying on a vulnerable group of people and turning it into a cash cow. These kids have become subjects of medical experimentation for surgeries with an average complications rate of 60%, low estimate. Just because something "can" be done by a surgeon, doesn't mean it should be. Medical industry already fucked up the adults in this country by pushing opioids, now they're gonna fuck up the kids by pushing chemical castration. Its fucked up. The left needs to drop that shit from their platform and distance themselves from it, fast, because public support for the trans community isn't going to last, and the people who enabled it will be herded onto a trash barge crudely labeled as the "U.S.S. Sexcriminalboat" and set adrift.