Sandy Hoax was faked. Eat shit

I refuse to believe that the Sandy Hook "massacre" took place, until I personally see the undoctored footage of it from security cameras at the school. I'm fine with viewing such tragic shootings, horrible as they may be. What I'm NOT fine with, however, is government lies.

I want the truth, and until then every single one of you who attempts to convince me otherwise, can eat shit.

Attached: Dindu Nuffin.jpg (1800x1194, 1.97M)

He even look like a guy who would shot up a fucking school, what else prove do you need OP.

I want the footage.

Reported you to Twitter, enjoy the ban Nazi.

Well luckily for you - the footage was sized immediately after for "reasons" by feds

No one gives a fuck what you think or want. Your opinion means nothing.

Why Sandy? Out of all the shootings, why this one?

It is the most referred to shooting now because
>muh children
It’s a huge manipulation ploy and OP is smart for wanting the footage before accepting it as fact, especially since it’s used as an excuse or to justify racism towards whites, and if you think racism towards whites doesn’t exist then you’re probably a racist

all the believers should gather all the evidance, and bring it here. Any Forums like old be. Do something useful.

When the story first came out there were a few things that were super suspicious to me. His motivation seemed to be fabricated, his access to the firearms he used was suspicious, and there were some other details I don’t remember exactly but I’m pretty sure there was a fed or something who was found wandering in the bushes a little ways up the road but they tried to cover it up

Until the truth is produced, there will always be those of us who say "go fuck yourself" to those of you who sleepwalk through life. Eat shit.

Attached: Indeed, Eat Shit.jpg (600x758, 51.33K)

I'm fine with it being fake, just to what end? How did all those kids actually die then? Are dozens and dozens of people in on this and are actors pretending their kids were killed? Who killed Lanza and his mother then? Or are ALL the dead "fake"?

Attached: 1589752304818.jpg (677x901, 80.88K)

You just want to jack off to kids getting shot user. Relax

I haven't fapped in more than ten weeks and I'm impotent, but I get a hardon for the truth

So a massive number of people were involved in an elaborate scheme to fake a school shooting to justify racism towards whites? That makes no sense. There are much easier ways to do that.

The FBI encourages violence so it can gain more power and funding, simple as that. Takes no grand conspiracy. One corrupt agency that has always done fucked up shit. It basically does whatever it wants.

>to justify racism towards whites
nope, to away take guns

I don't think you really do OP. I think you just like finding the contrarian angle on every topic you can and using it with the hopes to get attention from others.

You're an addict for fee-fees. Wonderful work.

Liberals are smart enough to know that a school shooting will not allow us to away take anyone's guns. Republicans don't about care children's lives.

the goal is to sow a narrative that will lead to taking away guns.

>Republicans don't about care children's lives
12 dead kids per year due to school shooting
800,000 dead babies du to abortion
bitch please.

>dead babies
We disagree on the definition of "baby."

I feel like you believe this is a clever way to explain why y'all aren't going out in the blaze of glory you tried to make everyone believe you would.

it's like locking the gate after the horses got out.

definition don't matter, when the stakes are human lives. Gerrymandering your way to murder is some really evil shit. It's quintescential dehumanization.

Attached: AntiHumanWoke.jpg (1245x911, 232.79K)

nobody gives a fuck about kids user. left or right. we have more than we need and they're all mutants and time-vampires. can we finally just agree on something for once and say kids can go rot in hell?

"oh but they're the future generat-" no, they aren't. There is no future that benefits kids. Not mine, not yours, not the oligarchs or the idealists. Kids are what we throw under the bus any time there are speed bumps ahead. Deal

Ok groomer

>800,000 dead babies du to abortion
Fetuses are not babies, you dumb nigger.

>we have more than we need and they're all mutants and time-vampires. c

What do you do with all the sperms and eggs that don't make babies?