Why won’t fat chicks like this fuck me? What the fuck is going on...

Why won’t fat chicks like this fuck me? What the fuck is going on, it’s legitimately easier to pull quiet thin girls with no friends

Attached: E8AD7F15-CBE5-40B8-B08F-BF473C310CEF.jpg (1080x1350, 139.69K)

Bi since forever
Only women I'm attracted to are bbw/pawg like your pic
Got one as my first gf
Had a kid with her accidentally at 16
She died in a car wreck with the guy she was cheating on me with, single father at 18
Got a new one, who was even hotter and had an ever bigger ass, life was perfect, had two kids with her, then... she got on drugs and left me for her dealer when the baby was 6 months old
Her leaving me was one of the breaking points that made me realize I'm gay (or bi but simply no longer able to be attracted to/in a relationship with women, so gay is just easier to say)
My first son is disabled and may never even be able to live on his own
There's no babysitters in my shitty small town and school is only 9-2 so having a disabled son with me every day makes me unemployable and the terrible recession has crushed me into welfare dependence and I'm still flat broke

So feel better about your own life now OP?

Not op but thanks
I feel better now.
Greetings from germany at 4 AM

They prefer black men

The problem with the female mind is, if a bitch knows she's 'desirable' and sought-after by many different men, then they turn around and weaponize that shit. Don't play-up to that kind of bullshit. Act like they "aren't all that" and display your cards accordingly.

Yes but still sad no blonde fatty to rail

Welcome!
It's almost 10pm in Pennsylvania and I learned how to laugh at myself and the absurdity of my life so sharing my story everywhere. I hate most LGBT people and ideologies but I think my life couldve gone a lot better if I started with men instead of women. So... We should never encourage kids to be gay, but at the same time, we should never shame them or make fun of them if that's what they're gonna be regardless. Faggots such as myself tend to have DISASTEROUS relationships with women when they try to be straight nh88t8

Just make sure she's on birth control when you do find one. Some kinds of birth control even make their ass grow bigger btw

cuz they fucking mentally deranged? like all obese people. Why the fuck would you want to get into relationship with mentally sick people anyway? And as adwice try to get super skinny. I don't know why but for some reason fat chicks like to date skinny people since idk.. their obesity really bothers them so skinny guys are something they really want to become so in some weird way you are very attractive to them and they find you hot. But again fucking is one thing but getting into relationship with fucking ogres is bad idea.

>why do you want to fuck fatties
I don’t know bros, why am I like this? I have an athletic build. My grandma pretty much raised me and she had a fat ass. The way they look spread eagle on bed ready to get fucked is so hot bros. I hate myself for it. I don’t even want to be seen in public with them

That really fucking sucks user.

Attached: 1659986475990277.jpg (986x1280, 343.71K)

Attached: 1646687349580.webm (1036x720, 1.53M)

Attached: 1622313142530.jpg (1200x1200, 169.41K)

Here is the deal OP, every guy thinks it is going to be easy to fuck these fat women so guys give them attention. This causes these women get an inflated ego and think they are hot shit.

This is fucking disgusting. Men are fucking disgusting

Attached: 1653668751591.webm (656x1166, 1.66M)

very nice

Attached: vsco60b11eb47354d (1).jpg (640x767, 91.13K)

probably because you come on too strong to the fatties and are half interested in the thin girls

Women don't fuck guys they know they can fuck. They fuck guys they think they can fuck

women are toxic trash and men are disgustingly toxic

welcome to the real world, bitch

nah women are much worse

this isn't even disgusting, It's just honest. Women can't handle the blunt realities of life

Faggot

How do you not get fucked by a fat chick??

Go back to Israel.

Attached: 1631525726057.jpg (1024x1024, 154.71K)

by wanting it too hard

Attached: 1629669158936.png (994x1196, 1013.3K)

Disgusting! Sodom and Gomorrah