Is China a good country to live? Would you move there and settle down permanently?

Is China a good country to live? Would you move there and settle down permanently?

Attached: Chinese-flag(1).png (2000x1333, 31.19K)

No. No.

(SPOILER)testing again(/SPOILER)

Lol

are you retarded?

Yes. Specifically either Lanzhou, Dailan, or Guangzhou. I'd frequently go to Dandong to interact with the north Koreans living and working there.

Attached: Lanzhou-040.jpg (3008x2000, 1.42M)

>Interacting with North Koreans
Why?

Bump

10 years ago China would have been a good place.

Now? I don’t think so. There are riots outside of national banks. Population growth is below stagnant, and they have the biggest demographic bomb that starts in 5 years and will accelerate in 10. 1 child policy was in place too long and cemented a mindset of 1 kid per household.

It will take 100-200 years to revers China’s place.

>Is China a good country to live?
Kek, no. China is a kiked shithole for jewish slave labor.
>China's military
Laughably pathetic and weak. Look what happened with Pelosi and Taiwan.
>China's infastructure
Crumbling

The "eat the bugs and live in the pods" meme is real for everyday Chinese. If you're good with all that, then go for it. But just look at all the chinks that flee at the first opportunity they get.

Attached: 1658405395513.png (836x1040, 792.19K)

You're somewhat right, but China isn't "kiked". They actively discriminate against Jews. The only reason China isn't seen as an asian version of Nazi Germany is because it discriminates against everyone equally

>move to weat taiwan
m8 their housing market is about to crash worse than 2008

Noooo, America has its issues but at least my brown ass fits in here. If you’re Han Chinese, I’m sure China is fine.

>Literally Illegal to post Winnie the Pooh
Nah.

Heh

Reminder, USA is the only superpower with a functioning space program. Running toilets, And infrastructure laws.

The rest of you faggots get your shit together or we will leave you on this rock when we take to the stars.

Foreigners are not allowed to become citizens unless of chinese ancestry. It is also a very racist country and while your there police will be keeping tabs on you especially if your black.
given the upcoming war its a horrible idea to move there.

I visit China sometimes. My wife is from there. I don't think it's nearly as bad as people make it out to be, but it's not some sort of utopia either. I'd say... imagine some shithole city like Toledo and that's pretty representative of a large part of China. It's sort of our backup plan if shit goes south here.

Attached: 1657353452276.jpg (492x397, 52.64K)

Yes

If you want to avoid getting covid, yes. Culturally though it’s pretty shit

>We.
It’s in America because it’s the safest from any foreign attack statistically. When the time comes only the mega elite, top scientists, top mathematicians, top instrumentalists/singers chosen by the elite and MAYBE(big maybe) philosophers will be the ones being spared from this titanic.

Sure, if you are into doomed future failed states rife with plague, civil war and famine.

creaturas fuming

I would lose too many social points and would end up in a re-education center. no thanks