Dropped out of university (CS) two

Dropped out of university (CS) two
months ago. Failed a test on the second attempt. Don't want to go back because a.)lack money and divorced parents won't/can't support me and b.) I'm 26 and hate it to have colleagues that are all 19-20 c.) have a mental condition that makes everything 2x as hard without expensive meds.

Living with mom that gets unemployment/disability bux and feel like an extreme burden to her because she's paying my bills and I contribute nothing. Trying to get a job, preferably something with programming or atleast IT support, but I don't have the degree or the min. 2 years exp. A degree is a must in my country (east europe). Don't want to go back to the factory or call center. Feel extremely ashamed and do nothing but hide inside.

Applied to some places, immediately got rejected and the worst thing is I always lie on my CV. I forgot the little programming I learnt as part of my degree. Trying to teach it myself again, but there's always a barrier and nobody will hire me, regardless of how good I am. I can't motivate myself and time is running out.

Been in a downward spiral since I left high school. Nothing good happened and university was really my last hope for a better life. I'm old, broke, alone and worthless.

I'm really thinking of calling it quits.

Attached: 1634126328038.jpg (750x726, 52.54K)

>26
>old

You might as well kill yourself. If you've been so easily manipulated into thinking that 1. That's an old age or 2. That age has anything to do with ability to learn then you're about as much of a lost hope as one can be.

should I give up?
my career is over
I will never work in webdev again
I am a total loser
I haven't had sex in 5 years

CS might be too hard for you, do regular IT instead or information systems. You can still get a good job with that.

If programming is your problem, relearn your shit on codecademy or another website like that. Don't be afraid to ask for tutoring, swallow your pride and get your degree.

Who cares if you're 30 when you graduate, that paper is all that matters man.

It's not too hard for me. I have this mental issue where if I have something going on in my head I become retarded, I can't focus. But when I'm ok I can focus and I worked one year at some point. My colleagues told me I'll become very successful. I was very good at math back in high school. Now I'm a loser. I just can't believe it. I want to fucking DIE!!!!!

You sound like me

Attached: 1660704541332220.jpg (671x1024, 103.24K)

what can we do about this mess, bro? should we give up? are our dreams over? is everything ruined? that's what I think about every day, but I don't have the strength to kill myself

Start by getting any job. Seriously.

Idk man. I think about shooting myself a lot. I'm 31 now. I've failed at everything. I'm lucky someone is letting me stay with them. The worst part is I had so much potential, I'm great looking, basically a failed Chad. Idk what to do either man wish I had an answer

Same story here, tall, good looking, smart, but emotionally I was fucking retarded, and I guess that's the only thing that matters.
I've done some research (if you can call it that) and I read lots of posts on Any Forums. Lots of anons had similar stories. A guy told me he was actually homeless until he was about 30 or so, then took some IT courses and now he's actually working at a company similar in size to fagman (facebook, amazon, etc.). I'm guessing if you find some ambition inside of you, or if someone helps you, you can still make it.

If you're a failed chad maybe you can also use women to avoid paying rent? Sounds shitty but at least you'll give them attention and women want that too. I know a guy who sleeps with women just so he can avoid paying rent. He literally sleeps with them (not just sex).

any job? man if you get the wrong job your life turns to shit, years pass you by and it's over. I don't want to be a wagie all my life. It's like prolonged suffering or something. I said in my OP that I'm from Eastern Europe. Life here is 10x harder. Working at an office is like being a janitor in the US. Being a janitor here is like going to prison in America, or worse.

>any job? man if you get the wrong job your life turns to shit, years pass you by and it's over. I don't want to be a wagie all my life. It's like prolonged suffering or something. I said in my OP that I'm from Eastern Europe. Life here is 10x harder. Working at an office is like being a janitor in the US. Being a janitor here is like going to prison in America, or worse.
I'm not from US I'm European. You need to start somewhere. If you don't wanna be a wagie then go win the lottery. Get some work experience and it will pave the way to better things. Use your experience to be creative with future applications and interviews.

go work out for a while, and be a fireman. Seriously.

I think you're right. I'm just mad because I had to make some mistakes that were simply emotional, which always come from your parents. I wish I could just stop having mental issues instantly and become successful but I can't, it's very tough. I've talked to normal people and their issues are extremely tiny. For example, I've never went on a holiday with a girl, I was never invited to a party, etc. For the normal person this would be torture, for me it's just boring shit, I can deal with that, I'm not mad about it, but I have other shit I had to deal with that I'm not ok with.

But I realize how stupid this sounds. The only thing I can do is move on. Try to wage, try to apply, start a company, anything.

>I think you're right. I'm just mad because I had to make some mistakes that were simply emotional, which always come from your parents. I wish I could just stop having mental issues instantly and become successful but I can't, it's very tough. I've talked to normal people and their issues are extremely tiny. For example, I've never went on a holiday with a girl, I was never invited to a party, etc. For the normal person this would be torture, for me it's just boring shit, I can deal with that, I'm not mad about it, but I have other shit I had to deal with that I'm not ok with.
>But I realize how stupid this sounds. The only thing I can do is move on. Try to wage, try to apply, start a company, anything.
We've all been through shit. Some of it matters some of it doesn't. When I was younger I didn't get invited to parties. When we graduated I got invited and it turns out they invited me to play a prank. I'm now living miles away and more successful than any of them. Fuck your past, time to move forward.

Thanks for your advice, user.
Can you give me your opinion on one more thing, please?
I can't get it out of my head that "it's over" and that even if I fix things people will just ask me about my life and I'll stutter and say "I was basically a loser, lived with my family, failed my degree, took me a long time to become independent" and then they'll think I'm retarded and attack me. I don't understand why I think like this. Is it absurd? I obsess over my fucked up resume, over job interviews and stuff like that

> and that even if I fix things people will just ask me about my life and I'll stutter and say "I was basically a loser, lived with my family, failed my degree, took me a long time to become independent"

not that user, but just make up whatever story you want lmao who gives a fuck about the past really, all we have is the here and now, the present moment, you can only look forward

>Thanks for your advice, user.
>Can you give me your opinion on one more thing, please?
>I can't get it out of my head that "it's over" and that even if I fix things people will just ask me about my life and I'll stutter and say "I was basically a loser, lived with my family, failed my degree, took me a long time to become independent" and then they'll think I'm retarded and attack me. I don't understand why I think like this. Is it absurd? I obsess over my fucked up resume, over job interviews and stuff like that
Truth is, no one gives a shit about you, that includes everything you're worried about. People ask you things as a pleasantry, they don't rely want to know. You could basically say anything. "It's a long story" is usually plenty of its something that really matters, else just keep it to small talk. If it helps pick up a small, easy hobby you can bore people with, they'll switch off two quick. Cooking is a good hobby to start.

thanks for your perspective user, I think you're right. I can just make shit up. Anyway, if I'll be good at what I do (job, being a friend or whatever) nobody will care. I don't think normal people are so retarded. I tend to think that the average person thinks Any Forums autists are disgusting subhumans

>I tend to think that the average person thinks Any Forums autists are disgusting subhumans

The "average person" is a tiktok addicted vaxxed NPC degenerate

It’s over for all of us, Biden and the democrats are leading the way

>Truth is, no one gives a shit about you, that includes everything you're worried about. People ask you things as a pleasantry, they don't rely want to know. You could basically say anything. "It's a long story" is usually plenty of its something that really matters, else just keep it to small talk. If it helps pick up a small, easy hobby you can bore people with, they'll switch off two quick. Cooking is a good hobby to start.
I get it, they just ask it. It doesn't really matter. And if I own my past and stop being mad about it nobody will use it to attack me or judge me. And if I'm a good person, or good at what I do (work, family, etc.) I won't be hurt by it. I probably care too much about what people think. I think there are lots of examples of people in history that had really weird lives, even homelessness, NEETing, etc. but then succeeding at life, even becoming rich or discovering something. So, the only thing stopping people like me is thinking too much about it, too negatively.
I have lots of boring hobbies, that's a good point. I can just change the subject and talk about boring stuff, like cooking.
I also feel like, if you don't look visibly annoyed, people won't really care about the thing they asked.
I remember that story about Trump and how he got pissed on by prostitutes and whatever. And it seems that guy had a good way of dealing with it, even if maybe people disagree with his politics here or whatever.
Thanks user.

You make a good point. It's not like I should feel hurt about their opinion. And someone who isn't a tiktok addicted moron won't judge people for having deal with odd or embarrassing shit during their lives.

Thanks anons I'm really grateful for your replies. It feels good being proven wrong.