WTF

What did Asians even do?

Attached: b1640924709046.jpg (500x500, 83.58K)

What did Trump even do?

Cause covid came from Asia and it really slowed down the BLM riots and they could steal/rape/murder as much as they would of liked

Niggers are revolting apes

Bc asians hate basketball Americans

O

Can't you even try to make a convincing screenshot? Pathetic

Because Chinese immigrants are super racist, especially towards blacks. The CCP encourages this.

My understanding is that Asians were blamed for COVID-19, which disproportionately killed black people, so a lot of blacks who lost loved ones to COVID have misdirected anger at the Asian-American community.

>What did Asians even do?
They endured the same conditions black people did but instead of bix nooding and stealing basketball shoes they collectively elevated themselves to a parity with white people. Negroids hate them because they're proof "muh institooshunul raysisim"is fake and the black culture is a degenerate black hole.

I do wonder what the game is here.
Blacks attack everyone so you can push whatever narrative you want. "Stop Latino Hate", "Stop Asian Hate", "Stop White Hate", "Stop Native American Hate", "Stop Cuban Hate", etc etc etc. There is no group that is safe from attack by blacks so the narrative is whatever you want it to be.

So the real question is
Who is pushing the black vs asian narrative?
And why?

they double crossed whites and now they are paying the price

Niggers are racists

Niggers get what they deserve.

Unironic truth.
Actually the most racist people I have met have been black people, asian people (especially 1st-2nd gen immigrants) and immigrant Euros.

Although to be fair, it's a learned behavior for the Euros. I live in an area with a high Euro immigrant population and it seems like they come here bright eyed and full of hope and then they have to deal with niggers for a few years and now they're racist lol.

But yeah, Chinese people are not shy about hating blacks.
Really the only thing holding white people back is decades of "white guilt" training. (And loads of ivory tower liberals who claim to be above racism while simultaneously living in an area that's less than 4% black.)

asians are.
"stop asian hate" was created to imply that trumptards were attacking asians because of trump's rhetoric on the coof.
however, in the bay area, la and a few other major cities blacks are constantly attacking asians on a daily basis, yet the media dropped the movement all together.
i enjoy it because asians are realizing they've been used as pawns and now the left has moved on to the next crisis.

>What did Asians even do?
It's about the model minority complex. Nigs were told they couldn't get ahead because of whites racism against nigs and bought the koolaid, then Asians started coming here and were similarly persecuted by whites for their race but in less than 40 years, they outpace even whites in nearly every objective measurement of success which throws the racism crap out the window and now nigs just jealous.

i agree. reparations for all of them!

>nigs deserve free money
And what did they do to deserve it?

That is an excellent point. I remember that now too. "Stop Asian Hate" was supposed to be MAGAs attacking Asians except as they truth unfolded, every attack on Asians turns out to be by black people lol
Hilarious really.
But Asians don't want to let it drop. No white guilt holding them back.

Can you tell me what site you are using to make these "news stories?" 8 want to make a few extra rubles too, to try and buy some beets for my family.