Fuck this peanut headed soda brain

fuck this peanut headed soda brain

Attached: 1652058164532.png (1989x1125, 2.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d0I_fAvDGNk
youtube.com/watch?v=5U5EzrvH-vs#t=6m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=uzK00wW1G1o
youtube.com/watch?v=8q7XAi7Ojro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey “soda brain” poster …i missed you

Fuck you too bitch. Hope your family dies.

I can't stop noticing soda brain now. Everyone I personally know that drinks soda regularly is either incredibly dumb or mentally ill in some way.

what's that hairstyle called?

the shitload of fuck

>slips on an even country trail

look at the top of his head

Can I get a QRD on him being actually retarded?

hey friar tuck, shave that shit off you goose

>I invented mowden climbing
Can you believe the audacity of this guy?

Attached: 1655198398513.jpg (640x360, 29.31K)

Attached: EsZKVdRUUAM0IYO.jpg (545x362, 29.57K)

>I know everyone really hates Justin and Tony so let me keep putting them in videos because I'm a retard with no backbone

James is a soda-brained troglodyte that never made a real movie despite studying film for 10 years.
His children are also soda-brained and raised on an anutritious diet of soda, fried food and frozen peas.
His wife, has tattoos, because she was soda-brained from a young age as well and as a result has had countless sexual experiences outside of James and her children.
The only reason James has any kind of presence in the public consciousness is because there are enough soda-brained people out there that saw him do a bowel movement on camera while they were children to fondly remember the experience and want to give him their money as reparations.

Attached: 1588898606186-2.jpg (171x273, 26.45K)

>IS THAT A GENTLE SLOPPING PEAK? ARRRGH MY KIDS!

Attached: 1660714900917273-1.png (1486x864, 1.08M)

we will all be still here when his daugther is old enough to create her onlyfans account. life is kinda cool sometimes guys

haven't you watched those creepy story videos?
this is exactly how a lot of them start, with an unprepared midwit that has zero experience or equipment
he made the right choice

Ironic since according to him he never had a soda until the age of 39

Wearing your worn-out sneakers on a hiking trip isn't "the right choice".

You'll die at your mom's house before that

How the fuck did his wife allow him to take this trip? I was legitimately shocked to see this video when it came out

Attached: 1287948315753.jpg (419x440, 44.65K)

I have my own apartment!!!

the 540

Was drinking a gallon of soda on a hiking trip the right choice?

I did tons of research…
>Doesn’t bring new hiking shoes
>Brings a school backpack instead of a hiking backpack
>Climbs with FUCKING TWIGS instead of hiking poles
>Doesn’t start early in the day (or the next day) to avoid the sun
>Doesn’t wear any sun protection even though he’s at a much higher elevation
>Doesn’t ask SYLVESTER STALLONE if they used a stunt man for the actual peak/helicopter shots (which the film obviously did)
>Doesn’t reach out to ANYONE from the stunt team who worked on the film
This guy is so dumb it makes me want to start my own YouTube channel where I investigate things competently.

which video guys

What did he do this time? Did he "pronunce" a word funnily again?

Attached: 1616362855006.png (976x1008, 700.5K)

watch his setup where he taped lights upside down to his ceiling

RELEASE THE KRAKEN™

Attached: 1602030030853.png (1281x677, 1.79M)

>soda brain

that's a new one

"Rocky Climbed a Mountain". James goes to Wyoming to find where they shot the training scenes from Rocky IV, figures his worn-out sneakers are good enough for hiking, and gives up.

James raises his daughters on a nutritious diet on soda and frozen peas.

Kino

youtu.be/d0I_fAvDGNk

Attached: 1397504859503.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

I want to like Tony's show since it carries the soul of Rental Reviews but all of his guess are fucking awful.
They're either completely uninformed about the movie they're watching or movies in general, or they interrupt and go way off topic.

The guy never shuts up and never lets anyone form a thought without his fat mouth running like a moron.

What's your favorite hiking soda, bros?

As much as I hate Jews, I can't deny the episodes with Newt were kino and I literally stopped watching whenTony got rid of him

Attached: 1418589117193.gif (600x525, 711.27K)

>tfw she keeps sucking

Attached: Screenshot_2022-08-13-17-46-30-21_e3262feaf4551cb63bbc5d82a1734c9b.jpg (658x582, 126.09K)

how can someone be so pathetic? this brings me physical pain

newfag

Tony can be annoying but he is the host so if anyone should be talking and driving the show it's him. I agree there are times where he hurts the show too. But you have some guest who are just terrible.

He said in his favorite movies countdown that One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest is one of his tops because he spent 7 and a half years in a special needs school

If he could find someone to compliment him and add to the conversations well the show might not be so bad
Sad he can't keep a consistent co-host

Tony is trying to desperately save the channel with this thicc pawg

Attached: Screenshot_2022-07-27-21-56-15-61_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg (845x837, 478.15K)

What is the soda and peas meme in reference to?

James never had a soda until 2019

Everyone seething in this thread is just angry that James is a successful white man with a family.
/thread

>married a frumpy jewess and had a retarded daughter
Yeah, super jealous.

Attached: 1657572826604.jpg (1024x683, 235.59K)

he actually chewed through his table after drilling holes all over it instead of using a hole saw

God I hate rum. trash drink full of sugar

I think it IS sugar user

Unfortunately I'm not a coomer so bait like her doesn't work on me

yeah bro positively seething with jealously. I'm just a 'hater'

Still has a daughter which is I bet is more than you can say faggot

Her voice makes me want to kill myself

*hits pipe*

Qrd??

Attached: 1657572160386.png (350x609, 263.27K)

>successful
He drove all of his friends away and hasn't had a decent video as Nerd or himself since.

Where does James plan on being in ten years? Does his wife work? There is no way he can support a family with this.

inheritance maybe? his wife is jewish right?

Attached: jaems.png (639x718, 680.64K)

Imagine being forced to do the same thing for almost 20 years. It doesn't look like he's planning on changing this anytime soon. In 10 years, almost 30 years have gone by and he's still pumping out AVGNs.

Attached: 1632240914998 (1).jpg (1200x1200, 157.53K)

What was the exact episode it all started going downhill?

Attached: james.jpg (498x476, 29.9K)

>the soul of Rental Reviews

Attached: 1647715372057.webm (562x668, 87.99K)

What exactly does "soda-brain" mean in this context?

Whenever he brings his faggot friends.

google is at your finger tips retard

Someone who drinks soda instead of water.

kek

I'm impressed that he isn't making "the face" here.

He has to be one of the dumbest people for using hardware.

Soda bros, not like this...

Attached: soda.png (925x633, 425.36K)

It's obvious he's half retired at this point, and still does avgn videos for the cash cause they're easy to make. Kind of write themselves.

Simon's Quest

I'm angry because he would be far more successful without his corn syrup-based cognitive disabilities

Attached: 1630914669704.jpg (562x546, 19.84K)

The funny part is that he planned to retire the nerd character for good after the movie and move into indie filmmaking but it was such a massive bomb that it killed any aspirations he had.

He fucking hates making AVGN videos but it's all he has.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 2.47.11 PM.png (1520x1526, 3.22M)

We're all autistic here user, no need to judge

Attached: Hairs2.png (409x4096, 1.7M)

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 2.48.58 PM.png (1568x1530, 3.43M)

>the scene where he resets all his progress in the water temple because he thinks 10 minutes isn't enough to beat the fucking fish boss

Fucking crike, the first time I wanted to punch this faggot ass mulcher in his soda face. Sucking ass at games isn't the game's fault.

Attached: söy imp.jpg (783x735, 75.38K)

Is he speedrunning hairloss?

So I'm no expert, but can't you just directly save recordings to your harddrives? Why does he need those "backup" DVDs for?
And why the fuck does he have 22 x 4.7 GB for? That's 107 GB of footage from a 640×480 resolution N64 game, what the fuck was this mad man doing, did he record like 2 months worth of gameplay?

He was unironically not even haha a short bus rider and spent almost a decade at school for retards. Got into college because he was on an IEP or whatever the equivalent was for his area for years

That is really the most amazing part of his whole saga. "...and I spent 7 years in special education..." was just tossed out as a throwaway line in a movie review, as if that isn't unusual or embarrassing or begging for an explanation of some sort. Such Bimmy.

This enough or should I go on?

Attached: AVGN tribal tattoo.jpg (1920x1080, 946.7K)

James has turned down numerous offeres to direct or act in actual movies for no reason other than he doesn't want to disrupt his routine.

He has wanted to retire for years. Screenwave does literally everything for him but act and he gets a paycheck.

The fact he thinks it is completely normal will never not be funny to me. It made everything in hindsight make complete sense. I thought a ton of the bits and decisions were posted for laughs but it turns out he is a legitimate 80 IQ retard

The actual reason is he realizes how shit he is and is self conscious about it. Being autistic and not wanting to leave Pennsylvania is a contributing factor though

no he hasnt, everyone but his boomer fans know the dude is a piece of shit that has zero motivation in life

James for all his flaws is a creator. You are all consumers. Therefore he is superior to you.

You have to admit James added very little to the series the longer it went on. At one point he only stuck to his notes and would squash all interesting conversation.

I really don't understand who watches this man at this point. I remember being a huge fan but then I moved on when his content became garbage. Is it the disney fanatics???

Attached: .jpg (1280x720, 398.13K)

It's the people who like James simply can't move on

The content was actually funny bad for 2018-2021. This year it just got sad.

Is it actually worth watching? I just dismissed RR as disposable "new management" pablum when they were first released

So anons lied and he actually did climb the mountain?

He's standing on a hill lol

I watch all his videos. Not because I like him, but mainly nostalgia. It's like checking in on an old friend. Sure you may have grown apart and don't have much in common anymore, but it's nice to see them every once in awhile and they can still make you smile.

>James is the only one wearing a mask inside the gondola
What a sad, pathetic cuck. Manipulating him is so easy. No wonder his wife has him on strings 24/7. I'm surprised she allowed him to travel out of town for a few days.

>This year it just got sad.
The ethos of the channel has shifted from retro content to nostalgia
It's no longer about examining stuff from the past but about endlessly reliving the times when James wasn't a miserable, friendless, constantly tired dad

on James & Mike Mondays, James argued that drinking soda "makes more sense" because soda is mostly water anyway, comes in a variety of flavors, and is better for thirst because "you want to drink it" and water doesn't taste consistently but Coke does

Maybe he wanted to wear it?

that's just outside the giftshop

James doesn't do anything for himself. He always has someone else make his decisions and push him to do things. First it was Mike, and now it's Screenwave and his wife.

Yup. He ended up reaching the top and discovered some kind of box there but didn't open it. Sly was probably flown to the top and didn't have to climb anything.

Who made him go to this remote location to shoot the clip?

Stallone.

>Does something for himself
>Gives up before he starts

Well, his recent video where he had to climb a mountain for Rocky IV location and used twigs. He also had a prepared sob story of "muh children" when he failed to climb a mountain he came unprepared for.

>SHIT FROM MY ASS
Amazing content.

Prove it was prepared.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 3.23.51 PM.png (1550x1650, 2.86M)

Kek keep them coming. Do you have the one of his childhood desk

he's clearly reading from a teleprompter

Attached: avgn.webm (640x360, 1.9M)

WTF LMAO

Attached: 1415590649457.gif (400x225, 1.01M)

>Isn't even the lead singer of his midlife crisis band

Looks like he's deepthroating an invisible cock.

Which video did he spend 100 hours editing?

I think I'm gonna stop drinking soda

Attached: 1659058208066833.jpg (785x847, 80.01K)

what if his two kids were autistic like that one fat kid you guys always make threads about? would you forgive him now?

Attached: autism-haircut-tips-how-to-cut-your-child%27s-hair-at-home-pin1.png (735x1102, 805.36K)

The root of the issue is that people think the experiences they had when they watched this however many years ago can be recreated.
The threads are an example of Peter Pan syndrome.

Cute kid

One of his kids had to get special care at the Shriner's Childrens hospital, a free charity, since he apparently didn't think health insurance was a good use of his AVGN shekels.

It would be more surprising if his daughters turned out normal brained. They were floating in cola in the womb.

100% accurate.

Attached: 1660780328432050.jpg (645x154, 24.39K)

>muh vengurrs
What a faggot

>so I'm going to all the locations in rocky 4
>okay so I didn't plan any of this out and apparently this part is roped off for construction so we can't actually go there
>if we zoom in we can see where sylvester stallone stood
>zooms in on patch of grass
>lets go to the next location
>oh look a coyote
>now I'm gonna climb this mountain
>actually this mountain is too tall
>I'm gonna go home now

what the fuck was the point in any of that

kek

Truthers are literally plebbit-fugees. Same phenomenon as the boomers who cried about their childhood being destroyed by George Lucas instead of moving on. I get a kick out of it.

that's no longer an issue since he no longer plays games

slobs record the footage for him.

one thing that becomes readily apparent from reading CinnemassacreTruth is that James, the slobs and truthers all deserve one another. They are really no better than him, worse in some ways.

>James rolfe
>Teleprompter
It's either a piece of printed paper or lines written in his phone

He still completed most of the goal excluding the final peak at the end. I'm not convinced anyone would've cared about him reaching the top either way.

Does his wife not work? I thought she was a nurse?

They're all worse from what I've seen. It's a bunch of people who can't move on. I'd feel pity but the reality is that grown men are responsible for their state, and yes, that applies to James too, but walking 2 steps outside and filming it is still more work than posting a comment into the void, let alone flying to some mountain for a random video.

what was the goal? who cares about some dumb movie from 50 years ago. I pass by famous movie locations all the time in LA, at the end of the day he's just going to random plots of land with his chaperone and filming it.

>who cares about some dumb movie from 50 years ago
>he said on the board dedicated to dumb movies from 50 years ago

>Judas Priest tattoo
That’s a surprise honestly. I know he likes popular rock and metal bands, but Priest already seems a bit too edgy for him. I just googled it and apparently Painkiller is the most recently released (1990) metal album he’s listened to, after that he only listens to nu metal.
What’s the heaviest stuff James listens to?

I love how not only is it just taken from google images but it's literally the very first result. Yeah that's fine, whatever the first thing that comes up, just use that garbage.

truther trannies are so desperate that they actually watch this shit? what the fuck.

2011 to 2012 is like night and day

mowden

no he went up a cable car and then gave up before going to the peak

i thought he saw a video of the box on youtube

What if he never got married? Would anything change?

She has never worked. She claims to be an art tutor on zoom, but you can draw your own conclusions about that.

Hey, this board is dedicated to complaining about black people in fantasy also.

James Rofle is a ((globalist)) whore who owes me sex.

Attached: 1560346788354.png (920x757, 203.43K)

Eurofag here. Is it common to call letterboxes "envelope doors" in America?

youtube.com/watch?v=5U5EzrvH-vs#t=6m30s

Funny how in a few years, James and Doug Walker switched places. Everybody is pro doug now. Wait for him to come out as trans and the paradigm will shift back again

Kek

just because we're anti james now doesn't make us pro doug

no

Ur gay?!

Pro dougs are much more common then a few years ago remember. Any Forums is not a hivemind, well, not always anyway

Attached: Hot Matei.gif (152x193, 3.13M)

This. Fuck Jamesy. Fuck Doug.
Long live the one true TANG.

Attached: spoontang 2022 success.jpg (1068x1432, 705.92K)

tried to climb up a mountain, came dressed like a goober, gave up and slid back down a hill to go home

YEAR. OF. THE. 'TANG!

Attached: SPHPOT 12.png (485x340, 123.54K)

>uses an 8 string guitar
>just plays power chords
yup, confirmed retarded.

Spoonytards get the gas

I HEARD THAT CURTIS!

>party on Garth!
>I guess
AVGN brought to you by Noah’s Arcade and Raid Shadow Legends.

Attached: 76294C76-AE3F-4D41-8462-DF8AFCB3FC95.gif (400x225, 481.78K)

Remember when Kieran had to sit there and listen to James drone on and on for over twenty minutes about the original Head Incident?

Attached: 1588190236329.webm (364x280, 1.9M)

…this isn’t James’ basement

Attached: 842806AB-FF33-4BC6-BD48-4CF9845A3432.jpg (640x361, 46.01K)

No Newt, no watch.

Attached: 1631908604866.jpg (1036x1125, 186.08K)

I can't believe it's actually happening!

>Everybody is pro doug now
I never saw the appeal. AVGN was entertaining for a while at least.

When he went to go see Avengers Endgame, he said he couldn't comprehend it because he kept going outside to refill the parking meter

Attached: 1647390968696.png (1512x828, 778.11K)

Rental reviews/talking about tapes are way too long and are usually about movies I don’t really care about. And yeah Tony can be annoying. Not the absolute worst. I like Talk About Games more. It’s such a great mix of nihilism and autism.

I would do the same except I wouldn't come back

Sure.

Attached: 1616818233485.webm (480x360, 1.07M)

Doug isn't good by any measure, but he's consistent.

Attached: digibro.png (720x1099, 759.99K)

he's gone back to mostly silent streams with the bare minimum of commentary and zero riffing
it's ogre bros

Give him some time, he's still recovering from TDS and Oreo's death, but now that Orange Man has been defeated and he's gotten a new dog, he'll be back in style baby!

He seemed to be having fun during the Deathtrap Dungeon one

Hmmmmmmm?

Why is he running like that? He's slouching his foot back like a retard who's never learned to run.

It's called balding. He's had the same hairstyle since he's been making videos, only difference is his hairline has gradually vanished over the years.

it's almost shocking how good Talk About Games is considering how little attention it gets
Mike just sits there and insults everything about Screenwave and Ryan just giggles and says "yea..."
it mogs anything James has done in years

They have some fun discussions you start to despise one of the four at some point.

Not really. Mike and James don't work without each other. The attention it gets is about as much as it deserves.

i drink soda and im no ratarded

Isn't Ryan transitioning?

Real talk: Why have you started hating James?

Was it a specific thing or the overall trajectory of his content that disappointed you?

Attached: 1571423448076.jpg (1419x1080, 1.17M)

I'd be shocked if he doesn't

the overall trajectory and the more shady / duplicitous shit that came to light

Honestly I'll have to agree with the truthers that trans Ryan is a more interesting character. He used to be really boring prior to this.

I hate the cringe cult around this default human male NPC looking ass. I hate how he looks like the blandest white dude stuck in the 2000s and his stupid expressions. Hate eceleb shit in general, I bet these threads are made by the same people who make cumtown threads

I don't hate the guy in fact I know remarkably little about him, I just come to these threads because picking on him is fun.

>grr i hate white people
ok

The video is a bit lackluster but them backing out was sensible since they have no experience at all or any gear. Him crying about his kids. Could be exhaustion and a mix of emotion. A bit odd but not THAT odd

Lack of effort starting around when the screenwave cucks got in and mike got out. Cheetahmen thing was pretty scummy. Movie was trash. I could forgive it all if he'd just hang up his hat and exit gracefully, or just give a fuck again. The man has a family and probably is done with this project, which started as a drunken joke that outshined every other creative effort. What a pity

I don't hate him, I find the way that his channel is falling apart funny

It actually was a specific thing. It was right after he made his shitty movie, the first AVGN episode after a big break - the Schwarzenegger games one. Not only did he come across as way too tryhard (probably thinking he's a "real" actor now), but also his voice changed and I couldn't stand his new delievery. Nothing felt genuine anymore, everything sounded forced.
From then on out, it just got worse and worse, and finding out about what a söyboy he is in reallife certainly didn't help, but yeah the movie ruined him in more than one way. It also broke him personally, apparently.

>her
W-where is she?

>le soya...

Grandma had the kids, I wonder what his wife was doing…

>Cheetahmen thing
qrd?

It's insane to me that despite the most minute bullshit that dramafags in these threads dig up and joke about, nobody ever mentions the Cheetahmen scam. Like of all the shady shit James and Mike have done, that easily is the worst and actually criminal. And yet, nothing. I guess Mike did do good job of hiding the evidence. I believe the only place where you can even still see the original scam video is on Encyclopedia Dramatica maybe, that's the only place I ever saw it anyway.

fucking lol James in unintentionally hilarious.

Attached: 280393447_486007773305942_7784821436028211679_n.jpg (1080x1350, 257.58K)

you're like a bunch of women getting mad about celebrities' personal lives
it's sad and weird

always hated him, from first sight, fucking hate the cunt

he looks like Alicia Silverstone's "son"

Turns out it wasn't extra dimensional big foots kidnapping people, just dumbasses climbing mountains in worn sneakers and jeans.

The yellow emperor special

James tried to scam donation money out of people by making a kickstarter about Cheetahmen 3. He even had an in-character AVGN video about it, but good luck finding that one. His acting was so shitty in it, even for modern AVGN, I can't believe he actually released it as he did and think noone would notice the very obvious scam.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzK00wW1G1o

Kieran spotted

MOVE THE GLOW OVER MY ASSHOLE

I'm pretty sure some percentage of the subreddit is genuinely trans so you're not too far off.
Any Forums seems to be 50/50 between "fans" and regulars who don't actually know anything about avgn other than "eceleb".

who? take your meds

at least I can climb a mountain aka your fat mother lmao

Mike was the brains of the operation at cinemassacre. James was the heart. Not surprising

youtube.com/watch?v=8q7XAi7Ojro

Well, nevermind. I guess someone did reupload it on Youtube.

>Even back there people were "googling" the old man and found that he had already been accused (or even guilty i can't remember) of fraud in some state.

Oh Jamesy...

Hearts on Fire. Also, keep in mind that he claims that ROB the Robot also took him 100 hours to edit.

Attached: 0zm9gviwofb71.gif (360x202, 2.75M)

The AVGN truthers are the worst posters on this board by far

it's post 2016 tourists and redditors
that's what happens when you don't gatekeep

You don't even know, kid

Attached: 1660088375444101.gif (326x498, 1.43M)

Attached: 00ysy2z5wow21.jpg (290x367, 67.36K)

Attached: 2jr0bszizj981.jpg (746x498, 179.89K)

yes we talk about games
and sometimes other stuff
like Star Trek
it's a blast
our gaming
pod
cast

Looks loke my cousin.

Attached: Mike Matei says Cheetahmen 2 fundraiser was a mistake.png (534x720, 455.1K)

Fat, middle-age and post-partum Daisy Ridley

Attached: 1640070693566.jpg (1890x1890, 284.17K)

Cute!

probably Slayer

Fuck off Kieran/Screenwave Defense Force.

Based Mike. If only James had half the balls he has he wouldn't be such a soulless, hopeless middle aged cucknerd.

James used Mike for his personal shield for years. Imagine being Mike and having to put up with James' bullshit for 20 years.

Attached: 1422294124629.gif (500x281, 498.18K)

>mike.exe has stopped working

Attached: 1550124971421.png (586x604, 502.28K)

James smashing his faggot face against a pile of rocks and cracking his bald head open like a coconut would have been the mercy we don't deserve.

Fucking hell, what drives a man to default to the söygape at every occasion?

Attached: AVGN söygaping.jpg (3264x3264, 824.97K)

He's the original basedgaper.

Attached: 1412552523166.gif (150x136, 578.32K)

>opening your mouth slightly wide is a bad thing

you're just mentally ill. there's no such thing as basedgape, you need to touch grass kid

I fucking hate this pathetic asshole so fucking much.

see

The onions gape comes with a personality attached to it. James never fit that. He's too stuck in the past. And the Nerd is a character.

go back nigger

The Timeless Classic.

>favourite game: A Link to the Past
>favourite bands: Slayer and Black Sabbath
>favourite film: King Kong and Wizard of Oz
>favourite colour: Blue

Does Jamesy have any opinion that isn't utterly basic bitch?

We did it Reddit! We took down da racist!

Attached: 121.jpg (720x1600, 104.52K)

Daaaaaamn, Gina!

Attached: 1659169730112346.jpg (787x1033, 328.06K)

Oh look, trannyjannies are being fags again.

Any Forums mods need to kill themselves

Bitch looks like Jim Sterling, yikes.

FUCKING Any Forums MODS! FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU!