Several types of unknown entities are visiting/operating on Earth

Several types of unknown entities are visiting/operating on Earth.
NASA, the pentagon, congress and now the senate are just some of the offices that completely authenticate the existence of unknown entities on earth.

>but user UAP are just a cover for the US' magical new tech
You can't prove that conspiracy and it requires one to dismiss the evidence. If you still deny you are simply not paying attention to events.
Why have they been hidden so long and what does this 180 degree change in official stance mean for our future?

Attached: 1631608292614.png (1128x1060, 902.39K)

/x/ is that way >>>>

Dude, that's a tic tac.

They are linked to phenomenon commonly referred to under the umbrella of the supernatural. These include ideas based in science such as time travel and quantum superposition/tunneling.

Attached: FaYWe8tXEAArkK3.jpg (1226x889, 398.8K)

This topic is no longer paranormal, it is a normal albeit new field of science/philosophy. Better get used to it.

Attached: 1657670641905.png (2350x1322, 726.61K)

They're basically the Nephilim. This is millennia-old news. Get with the program once and for all.

>ideas based in science
Time travel is based in science the same way dragons are based in biology.

>I don't understand relativity
Say less

Time travel IS based in science, fool.

Dragons ARE based in biology, muggle

These beings are not all the same nor do they work under the same motivations. We are better to leave any assumptions out until there is ample data around specific historical events. There is a great deal of old history that needs to be rigorously re-evaluated

Attached: FaENo8RXEAEX9Qj.jpg (2040x2048, 556.71K)

Some of them are on the side of Albus Dumbledore, while others have pledged loyalty to the Dark Lord, he-who-must-not-be-named.

Back in the 1960's, they took two atomic clocks, which are about as accurate and precise as you can get, snd they were totally synchronized with each other. They left one down on the surface of the Earth, and they put the other one in a supersonic fighter jet and let it fly around the stratosphere at mach 4 and shit. When it came back down to the ground, the atomic clock on the jet was a few milliseconds behind the one left on the ground.

Takeaway: Einstein said if you were to travel at or over the speed of light, you'd go backwards in time.

>Several types of unknown entities are visiting/operating on Earth.
Maybe so.

>NASA, the pentagon, congress and now the senate are just some of the offices that completely authenticate the existence of unknown entities on earth.
None of those authenticate the existence of unknown entities. Also, the Senate is a part of Congress.

I'm tellin' ya', dude.....these flying 'unidentified vehicles' are the dang nephilim. No one wants to believe me.

I think what Einstein actually said was that you cannot travel faster than light at all.

The faster you travel along a vector through three-dimensional space, the SLOWER TIME GOES BY. Hello?

>let me just be contrarian and also make blatantly incorrect statements
Shill. And yes, clearly the senate is inside congress. However it is not accurate to say the senate is merely equal to their congressional peers; they carry different powers. You've already lost so you're grasping, scared shill.

Attached: CALVINEEEE.jpg (3103x2480, 1006.73K)

I'm not saying you're wrong, but this is the assumption you're making that cannot be proven:

Nephilim are entities
vs.
Entities are Nephilim

They are not all the same and it is not as simple as good guys and bad. There is a deep hierarchy of different phenomenon and motivations.

Attached: 1642930054374.jpg (810x608, 621.08K)

What happened to that one faggot ayy that came here a while back? I think it was around 2017 or some shit? He called himself xiiam or something like that and posted actual pictures.

He's a shill, ignore them. They want to hold back discussion by feigning ignorance.

Attached: 1634320325201.png (664x969, 308.44K)

Youre fucking retarded

"xiiam" doesn't return anything on the archive. There were some made where someone posted videos of the earth from the moon and high orbit taken on a cellphone but they didn't identify themselves. Seemed like a larp to me but the videos were interesting.
If you remember any specifics I can probably find the posts in archive...

Attached: 1610676784555.webm (480x360, 1.89M)