>tell her I'm not having sex before marriage
>she 'finds that hot'
>start dating
>she thinks she can 'corrupt' me
>gets angry when I don't fuck her because we're not married
>she goes off having sex with fellas
>dump her
>nothing of value was lost

Attached: EfAuoH0X0AEanqm.png (500x366, 197.29K)

Cool, now where is my money?

I found pic related in her xbox messages. I went round to the fellas house to find out if she was being unfaithful. not surprisingly she was, what was surprising is the guy had a massive scar on his face just like his avatar

no dosh till the job's done

Attached: rat.jpg (452x678, 23.64K)

enjoy basically never having sex once you finally get married and your wife has no idea how to orgasm and is so far past puberty she never will, not that you will know how to please her anyway.

She will let you do it once or twice until she can have some kids that will make you miserable and then never have sex with you again.

but I guess it's your choice to be a christcuck jew slave, you enjoy that life while I fuck this tiny latina whos coming over in a couple hours.

Alright! But just for you to know, i'll be talking about this every single day.

I'm a pagan bro. literally in a doomsday cult. you do what you want man I hear latinas go hard

good stuff fella that's the way

Attached: mad_eye.jpg (512x599, 31.39K)

>not that you will know how to please her anyway.
And now we know you're a dyke.

yup thats what they do. youve learned a valuable lesson. if they dont get things their way, especially when a few steps involve 'rule bending' they get saltier than shit and go scorched earth.

ok, jew. You filthy pedophile.

>I gave my body to a bunch of men that didn't care about me so now I'm bitter men aren't as bad as the ones I let pump and dump me
That's all you had to say. Why do people think two virgins can't learn what they like and dislike, just don't be a woman and speak up

A pedo is smarter than this

I can't believe the killing curse in Harry Potter was just abracadabra

Attached: wishiwascrowdsurfingataparkwaydrivegig.jpg (426x600, 25.17K)

>literally in a doomsday cult
Tell me more.

Are you really giving OP shit because he doesn't want to be controlled by sex?

Men should strive to be more like OP. Retards like you are the reason why Onlyfans exists.

I'd have to kill ya
but nah typical stuff mate. kick off fimbulwinter. snuff out all life so there's only nothingness. it's the only way to start things over so something truly new can exist. supposedly our leader can conjure animals.

Attached: skull.jpg (739x415, 15.14K)

what do you get out of it?

That sounds pretty dope. I wish I could conjure animals.

>”Clayton Grady” instead of user
>I'm a pagan bro.
Please please please PLEASE kill yourself you are such a fucking embarrassing individual, how god let you walk this green earth is beyond me

Attached: 1FBED1B4-70D6-4AE9-9DC9-BDCD6BE912E8.jpg (2420x3226, 702.5K)

>supposedly conjure animals

Your leader definitely cannot do that. Ask him to prove it, do it on cue, no two-days-later “oh look, see there’s a deer out there, that’s the one I conjured haha, looks like he finally showed up” gay shit.

>in high school
>Tons of faggot kids I knew
>”I can control fire and make it different colors”
>”okay do it”
>”see? Moving when I put my hands up to it”
>clearly a fucking breeze or their breath, they have zero conscious control

Magic and spirits and paranormal absolutely is not real user. I’ve spent a huge amount of time in places and situations where it totally should have been there, but was not.

>but you gotta believe, then it’s real
If you have to believe something for it to be real, it is not real. Your leader is a liar and you’re an idiot for believing it without proof.

>ow god let

Oh that's easy - there's no such thing as a vicious sky fairy. Doesn't exist.

I guess I don't really get anything out of it, doesn't mean I shouldn't help but

just keep an eye out for signs mate ya never know

why would I need your god's permission to do anything?

I had the same mindset mate. I was shown the proof I needed. still I can hardly believe what I know is true

it's been fun lads but I have a wageslaving job I said I would do today. hooroo take it easy bloke

Attached: dundee.jpg (739x415, 23.56K)