ITT: Tell me something and I will tell you why it is bullshit

ITT: Tell me something and I will tell you why it is bullshit.

Attached: 1341721622547.jpg (250x250, 42.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/fetal-development/fetal-sex-organs-reproductive-system/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Your autism, you can't explain that.

It's not autism. It is superior intellect and the fact that I am trained to exhibit this behavior. In that way, I am an extremely proficient specimen.
Autism can be a very serious dysfunction, and if you want to claim that functional people can be autistic, then you might as well include every human being on the autism spectrum.

Your diagnosis is bullshit,

Gender dysphoria doesn't exist and trannies crossdress and mutilate themselves in order to make themselves in order to gain attention and make themselves feel unique and special, which, obviously, no one is.

Fluvoxamine is the best SSRI because of it's sigma-1 receptor agonism.

Take your fucking meds, retard.

Earth gravitational acceleration is 9,81m/s^2

There are actually very rare cases where, during the process of pregnancy, a male child can receive female hormones at the right time, altering his DNA to make his brain resemble a woman's.
In other words: "Gender Dysphoria is bullshit" is bullshit.
The FDA discontinued it. Therefore, Fluvoxamine is bullshit.
I have never been prescribed meds in my life. And I know many psychologists. "Take your meds" is bullshit.
The Earth's gravitational acceleration actually varies based on geographical location.

Attached: 1316745884739.jpg (715x527, 98.17K)

*varies based on geographical location, among other things
"Earth gravitational acceleration is 9,81m/s^2" is bullshit.

OP

OP simply speaks from his experience and prior research. Anything he says could be disproven upon further evidence or realization. Therefore, OP is bullshit.

Hormones altering DNA? Source?
The FDA did not discontinue Fluvoxamine.

You are bullshit for more reasons than this, but not worth my time

OP is the definition of a midwit

>Hormones altering DNA? Source?
gimme a sec
>The FDA did not discontinue Fluvoxamine.
what the hell
You could have gone lower than midwit, but you didn't. The average Any Forumstard severely underestimates the intelligence of their fellow user. This fact, along with my arrogant tone, would provoke you into insulting my intelligence.

The fact that you have insulted my intelligence by calling me "midwit" instead of perhaps "stupid" means that you actually believe that I am at least above average wit.

Why are embryos not tested for defects to prevent people having to pretend to love a child that'll never be able to live without constant care? Every time I see such mental cripples I want to kill it myself to correct that waste of resources. In nature, if an animal is unfit for survival, it becomes food for healthy specimen, as it should be.

>Hormones altering DNA? Source?
according to whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/fetal-development/fetal-sex-organs-reproductive-system/ :
"Throughout pregnancy, exposure to hormones decided by your baby’s genes affect a baby’s anatomy, physiology and even behavior."
So therefore, hormones would affect the physiology of the brain, meaning that under very specific circumstances, a male brain could be designed to exhibit female behavior. Thus proving that Gender Dysphoria is an actual real thing.

There is a chance that "mental cripples" will accidentally develop beneficial behavior, inventions, or discoveries.
Therefore, Spartanism is bullshit.

So your source says nothing about hormones altering DNA. The other user is right. You're a midwit. A midwit posting in bad faith no less

Why do all these stupid faggots ride bicycles on the road? Go back to the sidewalk, or better yet design a little bike trail that leads directly into a giant oven for every suburb, city, town and distract in the universe

I just saw a retard in a grocery store that made noises, grunts like someone is getting a blowjob, I'm talking loud moans. But it was just a retard and that one didn't even develop speech and that one could be more than a resource sink? You are bullshit.

I gave you a source that shows that hormones during pregnancy alter physiology, anatomy, and even behavior.

I have proved that your claim is bullshit.

There's no need for me to engage in your semantics.

Bikes on sidewalks is bullshit. It puts pedestrians in danger of high-speed collisions. Dirt trails are bullshit. They are extremely inefficient for travel and even require special bike wheels which are also inefficient for travel. Roads significantly enhance travel time for cyclists and sidewalks are too dangerous.
Therefore: roads are the best options.

If you don't like cyclists, use the highway.

Does seeing these "faggots" riding around in skin tight clothing make you uncomfortable? That's because you are a repressed homosexual. Faggot.

test

jews didnt do anything that bad.