How common is it that girls will fuck their ex bf while she’s in a relationship? Cheating. Any stories?

How common is it that girls will fuck their ex bf while she’s in a relationship? Cheating. Any stories?

Attached: 8E603781-4CBA-4C9B-B4FF-AD980AD75964.jpg (899x670, 119.02K)

My fiancee has a big dicked ex
She just went home on holidays and was up for fucking him but he had to bail the last minute for work
She just told me he had 'accidentally' sent her a dick pic while she was there.
I wish she had fucked him - she still hasn't fucked anyone else while in a relationship with me but felt very comfortable doing that with him

I fucked my ex when she was in a relationship. We were still friends, and I asked her to come with me when I was buying a truck, because she is a good haggler. It was across state (about 6 hours) but she still agreed. We were going to buy the truck, then eat, and she would get a hotel room and drive home the next day. Instead, I bought the truck (she jewed them down about $3000), we got dinner and drinks, and she can't back to my place. We didn't sleep much.

In college my ex and I hooked up a couple times after we broke up. The first time she wasn’t but by the end she was definitely seeing the guy she’s with now. Doubt she told him about that little slip up lol.

Current ex/fwb in a relationship with her other ex for almost a year and she cheats on him with me every time we hangout together.

Attached: IMG_20220710_125108_008.jpg (1536x1536, 188.29K)

I wouldn't fuck that if she paid me.

Head a1 tho

Attached: Screenshot_20220628-050846.png (480x960, 212.41K)

Based.

More common than you think with particular types of women. I’ve been fucking one woman through 1 marriage and 3 boyfriends so far.

Is hugely common. If she’s in contact with her ex they’re still fucking. I always required they cut off their exes and they always do.

I fuck everyone I meet eventually true story.

This. Found out my ex was still talking to guys that fucked her. Told her to cut them off, and she acted like I was tearing away her entire social circle. Got it of that shit fast.

I've never had an ex not try to fuck me while she was in a relationship. I'll never say yes. Last one got remarried, wouldn't tell me, and didn't think I'd find out.

If I meet you, will you fuck me?
No homo

I never had an ex that I didn’t still fuck after she got her next boyfriend. It can’t be 100 percent though. So I’d guess 90-95 percent.

Yes, my ex let me fuck her right when she started dating a new guy. She even let me cum on her face and I guess there was still a little bit in her hair when I dropped her off and he accused her of cheating which she couldn't deny on account of the cum in her hair.

Resumed talking to an ex about a 10 months after I broke up with her after she transferred to a different university and the LDR thing wasn't working out.
She was doing an internship in a nearby-ish city and blah blah blah.
Hang out and bang nearly every weekend until her internship is over and she flies back.
She brought up me coming out to visit her again several times over the months we were together, but I told her the reasons we broke up hadn't changed.and we both knew it didn't work out. I did enjoy talking to her again, so let's try to end on better terms and stay in touch.
Look her up on social media a couple weeks after she's back home, see a pic of her at her favorite sushi place, captions "1 year anniversary!" by the dude she never mentioned who posted it.
Stopped talking to her after that.

Broken up with a couple girl when it came to light that there was some overlap between the prior BF being informed he was the exBF and me becoming the next BF.
I wager I've probably also been the not-yet-informed ex a time or two as well.

She probably broke up fell back to you you said no they worked it out. Doesnt prove she's not a cheater though.

It's very common. I've fucked each of my exes after they got with a new guy. One I even fucked while she was pregnant with his kid. A few former FWBs have cheated with me after they got into a real relationship. So, yeah...It's common.

Women are sluts - they will fuck anyone. ('cept you, of course, OP)

Ok and dick size?
And how tall / vag size of the girls?

my ex gf once fucked her ex when we were together. When she told me about it I didn't mind, cause she said it was just a one night thing. I think she only did it at the time cause i was living in another city, but i liked the idea of her getting creampied by another man and then telling me about it. Too bad it only happened once.

it happened with me, she confessed 3 years later and this shit broke me, i've fucked her hot cousin tho, best pussy i ever layed my pipe into

My actual gf works and goes to the gym with a guy she used to fuck (they were "friends with benefits" for a long time). I'm afraid it's impossible for me to forbid them to see each other, but i have no idea if they still fuck from time to time.

6 feet tall with just under 7inch junk
Girls' height range from 4'11" to like 5'6" or so. Vag size? Small, I guess?

Probably banging bud. Sorry.

never think that your wifey/gf's hole is yours. She's just cleaning her hole for you and for alphafuxx, using you for betabuxx and for raising a kid lmao

Her not cheating is about as likely as you fuckin a famous bitch you saw in a 20 photo spread in one of these fuckin threads.

Nice snatch. Shame about the stubble.

Why else would you keep in touch with an ex? Whenever an ex sends a message out of the blue, that's my cue to fuck her through and through