Had anyone succesfully increased the size of their penis? Surgically or non-surgically...

Had anyone succesfully increased the size of their penis? Surgically or non-surgically? I want to gain an inch or two in length, and any girth is a bonus. Share your experienced.

Pic related. My cock right now, always been unhappy with my size.

Attached: 20220819_182111.jpg (2209x2485, 895.74K)

I increased my length by 7" when I had my bottom surgery.

I also recently bought a Phallosan Forte extender, nut haven't used it yet. And have been looking into the Penuma implant, but don't want to have to get circumcised.

Pic? Just out of morbid curiosity.

It’s way bigger than mine still I think you are good

I had always been happy with my size, about average, seemed big enough.

I recently discovered that my girlfriend has only been with a few guys, but hey all have big or huge dicks. So even though I am not necessarily small, I am the smallest she has ever had.
Now knowing that I am small by comparison, I feel unhappy with my size as wJPGAWell :\

I did a jelq routine for like 6 months. Added 0.5” of length and a little bit of girth. It was actually quite a bit of work lol. And I have never fit more than half my cock in my wife so maybe not worth it? Idk

Ive grown 1 inch by losing weight due to depression

It's quite average, really. I'm also very much a grower and have always been self-concious of these - I wanted to be an army officer as a child, but didn't join out of fear of communal showering. Also never got naked in public situations, go home from the gym to shower, et cetera.

It's psychological maybe, but I have always been unhappy with my size. I'm also 6'1" and fairly broad, so looks smaller comparatively.

Have you looked into or tried any PE methods?

Is it a permanent gain or do you need to keep jelqing? I'm also worried about breaking my dick, which I hear jelqing can do - damaging blood vessels.

Yep though barely. With a combination of jelqing and manual(ie without extenders) stretching I gained a centimeter in length in 2-3 months. The problem is it's too much effort and jelqing is a really unsafe method and I got freaked out a few times doing it, it was too stressful for me. Though recently some guys in the community started claiming that you can still get length gains with manual stretching only but I haven't tried that so I dunno.

P-shot.
Waste of money.

Psh you haven’t seen mine flaccid lol I’m an extreme grower

Yea I stopped ~5 years ago and the 0.5” remains. I have heard horror stories as well but I just took it really slow. Patience is key I guess, I never had any injuries because I didn’t try to do anything crazy. Like dudes that start working out and hurt their back trying to deadlift way too much. Same principle applies. I’m also not saying “yea dude, you should definitely jelq” - it’s a huge time investment and just because my experience was good doesn’t mean yours will be

A centimetre would be a start, not bad for 2-3 months. I'm also wary of damaging the blood flow with jelqing, I hear a lot of people bruise up. No point having a bigger dick if you can't get hard for long.

Is that a pill or something? I know they don't work. Or something like Androfill injections?

Well, it's known that flaccid size doesn't correlate to erect size but it seems other people don't know this. Girls especially seem to think that your hard size and your soft is the same.

Yeah, I guess the temptation is to gain as quick as possible and ending up with an injury. Do you thinknyou could gain more if you went back to it? Or did you stop gaining and lost interest?

I've been self conscious growing up fat but losing weight and seeing some sex toys put things in perspective.
5-6 inches is more than enough cock to satisfy most women.

Oh I definitely could gain more lol. The first 3-4 months is almost like a conditioning period where I barely gained at all. My dick looked more “full” after a session but it would go away. Then the gains started. Then I got married and couldn’t fit in my wife so I stopped for obvious reasons (and I am really not that big).

>not bad for 2-3 months
Yep it's nice. Also it's better to know it works than wondering about it for the rest of my life.
>I'm also wary of damaging the blood flow with jelqing, I hear a lot of people bruise up.
I haven't got any bruises but it certainly made the veins on my dick look more prominent. Tbh if I were you I would start with a stretching only routine and try that for at least 3 months before getting into jelqing.

meant for

ftm are really getting done dirty
yet to see one that isnt utterly horrifiyng

Your gf gets blacked on the reg.

Thanks. Which stretching routine did you use? I also bought a Phallosan Forte stretcher when I was feeling particularly down about my size. Haven't used it yet. I would be interested in a stretching routine used in conjunction with the Phallosan.

Ever considered getting bigger and just having your wife acclimate? Like, lube and gentle penetration until she is used to it?

Yeah, hence why I asked for a pic, haha. They all look like Frankenstein dicks, quite horrifying that surgeons are allowed to do that to people.

Honestly it’s tempting. There is a little dopamine spike when you hit a new number on the ruler. But I have joked about starting up my routine before and she said please don’t. I might do it anyway now that you got me thinking about it again lol