Fuck Steven Crowder

Fuck Steven Crowder.

Attached: New Project.png (1280x960, 959.74K)

I don't care if you are left or right.

If you watch podcasts - ANY podcasts - and not just political, you should get in car with your whole family and Anne Heche'd into nearest concrete wall.

Attached: I'M BLUE DABADEE BA DA DIE!.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

this

Eh, change my mind was pretty decent. And some of the “crowder confronts” were kinda funny, a bit wild but still funny.

This faggot coddles Niggers and defends joos.
> piss, spit, and shit.

Attached: CEFD8430-211F-4D4C-8E8F-072820FCEFAE.jpg (2048x1467, 245.42K)

I like crowder. I mean his daily show is trash comedy, but change my mind is good. Basically all of his not in studio stuff is soljd

>he doesn't spoon feed me what I wanna hear, fuck this guy.
We get it, you love black dick and you wanna trade monkeypox with Don Lemon.

I remember when we were fighting terrorists overseas under false pretenses. Now we're dealing with terrorists from within.

I miss the 2000s. They were a simpler time when we were united and the Nazis knew their place. The most evil people of the decade, Bush and Cheney, are tame compared to what we're up against now. Cheney even did an ad where he called Trump a coward. Imagine that. Dick Cheney, formerly the embodiment of Republican evil, isn't extreme enough for the current Republican cult. We're in a new world now. The villains of the past are dwarfed by the villains of today.

Neocons are liberals, comrade.

Attached: 165.jpg (320x211, 24.77K)

Hey Brian. How's life without CNN?

LMFAO kike

Thank fuck I’m not the only one that thinks this

but i dont listen to podcasts and i don't care if someone does. feeling that much about those who do puts you in the same category that you think of those who do listen to podcasts.

No no no no no no no. Wait. Wait. Wait, WAIT! WAIT!!! You don't get it....it's because he IS NOT left. That's why he's funny!

>Who?
You people need get lives.

>blah blah blah
Podcasts are cringe and for people who don’t have friends so they have watch other people talk to there friends.

>blah blah blah
hating podcasts isn't a hobby, touch grass nigger lover.

Cope, seethe, dilate

Podcasts are the new AM radio.
It'll pass.

Awwww somebody doesn't get any likes on their social media so they're projecting.
Adorable

Ahh, Steven must be Media Matters' flavor of the month. I see all the edgy lefties are all having collective hyperventilations and hysterics about the guy now. Glad you guys could make it to the party... its started 15 years ago, better late than never, eh?