Maintenance guy for my apartment complex came dressed like this

Maintenance guy for my apartment complex came dressed like this.
Recorded it purely for proof.
Is it worth saying something to my landlords about it?

Attached: 1.jpg (1486x1080, 311.95K)

Yup, you don't show up to a job with your balls hangin, barefoot in someone else's home... Nah,

I asked him to take his shoes off inside but yeah couldn't believe how obvious it was.

If you weren't hovering over him like that and doing something else to mind your business, you wouldn't have to see it. You're a weird one for sure. Therapy, maybe?

What do you care what he was wearing if he got the job done? Why you hovering around him taking upshorts pics? Busybody faggot

this

sounds like you're mad he didn't pound your boi pussy. let the man work faggot

He should be wearing tighty whiteys but also you are standing over him and filming his crotch like a fucking schizoid.
If we use the words of women: "OMG YOU DO REALIZE THAT ITS HOT OUTSIDE AND MMAAAAYBE HE WANTS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE?.. STOP OBJECTIFYING AND FILMING HER YOU CREEP. "

If you report the guy for petty stuff like that which are none of your business, and get him fired, i'll find you in your nightmares you crazy bitch.

Attached: 938.png (781x530, 644.15K)

I'd suck his dick.

MODS DELETE THIS FAGGY SHIT

seriously though, when you lay back like that your shorts are going to ride up
he could have worn tighter underwear but be happy he was focused on fixing your shit rather than whether or not some dude was trying to get a glimpse of him. Theres no reason to fuck with him and embarrass him with his boss

Why didn't you hop on that shit, should have given him beer.

The faggot here would be the dude showing up to the job with his balls out, not the guy who just called for his sink, it's HIS fuckin apartment he should be able to walk into his kitchen and NOT see some dudes sack

>how dare someone wear shorts in 100 degree weather!

the guys shorts were clearly riding up and he happens to wear boxers, you really think he was aware that his balls were going to slip out?

>not offering a blowjob while he works on your sink
Why are women so ungrateful?

That you even worry about shit like this only shows that you're an insecure faggot

Ohno I don’t have money for this…mm…maybe i can do something else? *twiddles thumbs with puppy eyes*

Wha?! No sir! No don’t thrust your man meat into my soft and delicate boy pucci!! *moans and struggles*
Nnnooooo AHHOOOAAHHMMMMNN

Attached: 21C1C6E1-2F9A-4D50-A7AD-C8DD585D49FF.jpg (546x366, 47.19K)

Weird fetish, buddy. If you wanna show us your cock just do it, don't have to do this whole song and dance

This.

>not the guy who just called for his sink
The "guy" who has to rely on another man to fix his shit ISN'T the faggot? Lol. Lmao.

Explain to me how a sink works. Go.

OP is a faggot for trying to get photos of another man's ballsack

Every time I call in for maintenance it's a different brown dude who leaves an incredibly thick trail of BO around the apartment. Got the febreeze on standby now

there's like a bend in there that traps your pee, simple as

How fuckin short are your shorts faggot?? You don't have to be in an And1 video but my shorts aren't fuckin panties that are riding up to show my gouch if I laid down, plus you Should be adult enough to realize this is happening, my toddler doesn't know when his balls are out but he's got an excuse