FUCK BIDEN!

This is what communism looks like. Just wait till the pronoun police are at your door and force you to take HRT. Just wait till you have to give up your seat to a black person on the bus for being white. Just wait till they ban Christianity. This is the world Biden and his ANTIFA tranny army are creating.

Attached: C4AC3957-E676-4701-9046-8483819FF5F9.jpg (1242x786, 151.24K)

Just to clarify, how is this communism?

Simping for rich corporations. Your a loser OP

Attached: a30.png (600x412, 165.9K)

It sounds like they're trying to get them to pay their fair share rather being a burden.

I feel like your argument depends on people not being able to count zeros

Your boy has handed the 1%, $4T+ so far. What is being done with it? Who is getting it? Where are the benefits to us? It just keeps getting worse and worse.

cope

We must be under some kind of raid I swear.

at the risk of sounding like Any Forums, the corporations won't feel a thing. They will jack prices 15%, and we anons will pay that tax for them. Their bottom line won't change.

But Biden will claim a win, and the earth will keep on turning, while we anons fall for all these tricks.

it all gets so tiresome.

Attached: 1655060255429s.jpg (125x125, 2.27K)

Pretty uninformed take you got there. Hope it works out for you and the loser you worship like a cuck.

they can only do that for so long before people just start making their own stuff

Ok dont agree on the crazy racist bullshit which shows youre actually trying to goad people onto siding with the opposition of your argument but as opposed to your argument or
This asshole's
Sounds to me like he's grasping at votes by selling the US on thinking hes willing to tax the rich with a slightly elevated tax proposal and thats fuckin dumb. If youre really trying to help go all in and make it so the working class only need pay like 15 bucks for fuckin taxes for the next 4 years. If you hit the lottery you get charged more than that. The fuck, you dont wanna piss off the wrong people or something?

Yes the best way to reduce the cost of goods is to increase costs to the business. Genius.

It's not. At all.

That said, increasing corporate taxes isn't going to reduce inflation, but that's another topic I guess

Right wingers average iq is 15 below average

Attached: main-qimg-03d6f750f91c5d700e6f88f8e8aa6273-lq.jpg (563x443, 59.47K)

it will

>Corporate billionaires have to pay the same taxes as people who actually work for a living
>Literally communism
Cry more.

Attached: constipated.jpg (960x914, 213.24K)

I like how this came immediately following several companies doing large amounts of firing amongst record profits.

Attached: 1651082096833.jpg (750x641, 99.08K)

They're called forward projections. They're anticipating a slowdown in demand so they're leaning out to prepare. That's how business works.

demand has stayed about the same, in fact, consumer spending has gone up, it's not as likely to come down anytime soon. In fact I'd argue that demand is going to go up as the supply chain continues to shit itself

>rich fucks getting taxed

It just keeps getting worse and worse

Just come out andd say youre retarded and dont understand politics or the new deal or the best times in american history instead of listening to fox and posting full retard and making an asshole of yourself and the family that birthed you in a dennys dumpster.

It will be interesting to see what impact this has, especially on companies like Amazon.
Corporations can grow, employing more people, by reinvesting their profits, which is a tax writeoff. Now that they can't do that, companies will presumably grow 15% slower.
Seems like it will be a big deal.

Actually might help the biggest corporations though. They already spent their money. Smaller corporations trying to compete now face a steeper hill than Amazon ever had to face.

You people are so fucking gullible.

>Just wait till the pronoun police are at your door and force you to take HRT
Let me guess, you're way ahead of them.
>Just wait till you have to give up your seat to a black person on the bus for being white
Get a car, poorfag.
>Just wait till they ban Christianity
I'm okay with banning Jewish religions.

They've already took muh jurrrb. Then they gon' take yur jurrrbbb.

Why do republiscabs support this communism?

Attached: tm-ted-cruz-and-i-stand-for-family-values-and-36463272.png (500x483, 389.22K)

Neocons are not conservative. They are just another form of "liberals", which have been passing power back and forth with dems, for decades.

Well almost every analyst and economist says otherwise soooo there's that.

Typical republicunts are getting desperate and are ramping up the propaganda like a dying animal when it knows it's time is coming to an end.

They're filthy Marxists.

Attached: file.png (850x400, 183.62K)