I wish he didn’t collude with Russia

I wish he didn’t collude with Russia

Attached: 0318A09F-EDF9-4B0E-8CED-C381A999599C.jpg (640x640, 90.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

historians.org/about-aha-and-membership/aha-history-and-archives/gi-roundtable-series/pamphlets/em-26-can-the-germans-be-re-educated-(1945)/how-did-the-germans-get-that-way
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How did troops being in Syria make the USA stronger? How did being the protector of a bunch of eurocucks who refuse to defend themselves because they know we'll do it AND foot the entire bill make the USA stronger?

>NOOOOO having our troops available as a deterent against russian aggression doesn't make us stronger!

Attached: file.png (645x770, 40.47K)

>they know we'll do it
We know you won't. And you can't. You have almost no men left who would defend your joke of a country. Wannabe world police

russian aggression against nations that don't do a thing for us.

we don't need ground troops. Our fat trannies can take out russia's antiquated equipment with drones and cruise missiles alone

>implying Russia is using its full force
Still haven't understood what this is about, eh? Russia became China's pawn. They're destabilizing the West so the red dragon can spread its wings and rule the next millenia.

>europe didn't do a thing for us
Kek, retard.

>I wish he didn’t collude with Russia
Guess you got your wish because he didn't.

And you guys can't and won't do shit about it, because you systematically neutered the EU military. Especially Germany's industrious war capabilities. You're fucked.

Too bad wishes don't come true.

Attached: 1660543602210247.jpg (500x470, 27.47K)

Attached: 1659115601190072.jpg (1080x1130, 144.52K)

>Syria
You mean Afghanistan? You guys claim it was Biden who did this. Biden bombed Syria tho.

according to the FBI he did, but sure ok

Why are you pretending to be retarded?

they chose to neuter themselves. They are more than welcome to contribute more than the 2% requirement (that most of them refuse to meet by the way) if they want to, but they don't because they can lean on us.

>implying the USA has ever used its full force since WW2

>MFW my CFO negotiates a 15 year sentence down to 5 years probation for rolling on me

Attached: 1642296186845.jpg (780x520, 124.43K)

kind of a shitty attempt at rolling on someone when it leads to no actual criminal charges.

Source?

>they chose to neuter themselves.
You have absolutely zero idea about history.
>just throw money at the NATO bro
Not how it works. Blatantly obvious by how bad the military is equipped and how ill their performance is.

neither do you considering you probably got all of yours from soviet-era propaganda textbooks.

>>implying the USA has ever used its full force since WW2
>implying the USA did anything of significance in WW2 except glorify their meat grinder in Normandy, bomb innocents destroy cultural cities, and produce propaganda
>implying it wasn't the USSR who fought the Nazis mostly

not really, if nothing comes from it weisselberg just got out of 15 years at rikers

if only he was at grand larceny as he was at ratting people out

communist propaganda.

Plus, we singlehandedly defeated japan. You really think the soviet cucks would have wanted to pack up and head east to deal with the japs after their leaders fed them into a meat grinder instead of using actual tactics aimed to minimize their own casualties?

*if only he was as good at grand larceny as he was at ratting people out

You are one dumb retard.
historians.org/about-aha-and-membership/aha-history-and-archives/gi-roundtable-series/pamphlets/em-26-can-the-germans-be-re-educated-(1945)/how-did-the-germans-get-that-way

Attached: 1660944021261144.jpg (899x1199, 130.68K)