What is it about near-death experiences (NDEs) that scare NPCs and normies SO. FUCKING. MUCH...

What is it about near-death experiences (NDEs) that scare NPCs and normies SO. FUCKING. MUCH? Is it the thinking for yourself part? Is it that their atheist heroes are wrong? Is it that their religious books are outdated? Are they afraid of the infinite love in the light? Are they living in denial of death?

No matter what, the one thing you can be fucking sure about is that they will _NEVER_ read the literature on NDEs, and in blissful ignorance think that "haha NDEs are just dreams or hallucinations bro, no NDEr or NDE researcher has ever even considered that possibility before!!1!"

Sigh.

Attached: 1582240546272.png (2289x1701, 1.46M)

I had one. Death is scary. Depends on your nervous system and what you can handle. It's hard to believe if the people who have had one are telling an objective vision of what they think they saw or if they are coping with the fear of dying or almost dying.

Imagine believing NDE is nothing but self induced hysteria lmao kys. It’s just your brain coping with your reality

Are you actually asking why someone who almost died would be scared of dying? Are you retarded?

Attached: 1654529728339.png (500x700, 204.54K)

This. All divine manifestations, aliens, all sorts of weird stuff are the brains fear of mortality. Your brain can live on forever if the right circumstances were given to it. Hell your brain can live on forever in itself when you deconstruct the idea of time. Your body will wither. Think about that.

I almost died and my brain went off into a total existential deconstruction while time stopped existing for me. During that time I went on a rampage of drugs, worked 10x more than I ever had in my life, went physically manic and I had just got out of the hospital. Took maybe a month to put on the 40-50 pounds I lost and just went nuts. That was my body's way of trying to reconnect with my brain. If the two go out of sync your brain can drift into any reality it wants to and it will start thinking of strange things if the body isn't tethering it to tangible qualities.

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+ +LEFT TESTICLE+

arrogance, you don't know shit

you can construct structured opinions but thats all they are. We can't explain Qualia with science. The science centred world is for incels and autists

Attached: 1660055514644882.jpg (1280x720, 77.19K)

This isn't science. I lived through it. I lived in a total fantasy world after my near death for 2 years before having a nervous break down.and luckily my brain has the ability to deconstruct in abstracts and logic because of similar ptsd in younger years. I should be a schizo by now but I'm not. I am telling you 100% the schizo ideas you have and I have had are just your brains ability to cope with death or cope with physical reality in general. Your brain does not know the difference between physical reality and whatever else it wants to think without a physical tether. You can achieve higher levels of conscious this way but it's all about death. Fear is what created consciousness

Quaila has nothing to do with the “afterlife”, you will die and there’s nothing more to it.

aliens really? all the galaxies and planets in our universe made up too?

No. But aliens coming to earth are another way of the brain coping with death

thats the most absurd shit ive heard all day. although i will say i have died and dont remember any fancy visions just blackness.

>Quaila has nothing to do with the “afterlife”, you will die and there’s nothing more to it.
>being this unwaveringly certain of materialism
This is exactly the sort of NPC mindset i was talking about, good job being a stereotype

Attached: matrix-is-a-system.jpg (500x303, 41.91K)

Bro the body injects a fuckton of chemicals to make you trip balls and not shit yourself horrendously
It's not some magic smagic bogus like you think it is

This makes no sense also get some help user

>believing in one of the oldest and biggest institutions of human history
>not thinking they’re an NPC
Scrumptious, simply delicious cognitive dissonance.

>What is it about near-death experiences (NDEs) that scare NPCs and normies SO.
Nothing. If NDEs were indicative of the existence of some kind of afterlife, then they should all be the same. But American Indians see their ancestors, Christians might see Jesus, or Heaven or Hell, Muslims see Allah's throne, Hindus see various figures from Hindu religion. There are some common cross-cultural elements in NDEs, but basically the experience is cooked up by your brain using familiar imagery and ideas from your upbringing and beliefs.

Unless you're suggesting that everyone gets their own afterlife based on their cultural/religious beliefs, NDEs aren't evidence of anything but the zany shit the brain cooks up for some people when they are in extremis.

>no NDEr has considered
Too pure for this world.

Attached: 1611205274902.gif (245x280, 1.3M)

>the afterlife MUST be a tiny, sterile, standardized, ultrahomogenous place that is 100% exactly the same for everyone during the initial transition there because..... because it just HAS TO, okay!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Attached: 1612699091452.gif (264x256, 1.74M)

You should try actually addressing what I said instead of greentexting a strawman of what I said.

You've done nothing but call names and attempt sarcasm in this thread. You're not convincing anyone.

Its really simple. You fear the unknown and make stuff up to cope with it. Aliens, God, The Matrix, Science, Math. Again, your consciousness is the result of fear. It's really not a hard concept to get, but at the same time it is because you are still denying death. Once you face that you are going to die in a conscious way and you can tell yourself you are afraid of it then you will start to realize all of man's deeds are done in the fear of death. Every single one of them.

>You should try actually addressing what I said instead of greentexting a strawman of what I said.
I am addressing it and it is not a strawman. Why should the afterlife be as ultrahomogenous as you suggest it should be? This is what you actually need to answer before anyone will take your naïve and uncharitably objection seriously.

Attached: gfd.jpg (540x960, 59.4K)

If someone heard the concept of heaven and hell with no context they'd think they came from a funny satirical story

They couldn't find satire in it without context. Heaven and hell are not the only coping mechanisms for death. Everything is