Should I break up with my bf?

should I break up with my bf?

Attached: IMG_20220819_010737.jpg (1080x577, 139.46K)

Is it a man or a woman?

??? who sent the second message and are you a tranny or something? give more context

>bf
its a man bro

my bf

i don't get it

And why in the ever living fuck would you ask Any Forums, specifically Any Forums this question?

where else would i
my bf doesnt see me as a guy

If you have to ask, then yes

why

Because if you didn't want to break up with him, you wouldn't have thought long enough about it to ask

nevermind, an idiot like you deserves t be misgendered forever.

he doesnt misgender me tho

bump

They're both men, one is just mentally ill and the other is an enabler

You will always be a woman

Attached: 1630535709166.jpg (1024x722, 182.85K)

He can't control how he feels any more than you can. The only difference is that his feeling is that you are deluded about reality and your feeling is a delusion about reality. He can't help seeing you as a man because you are a man.

Trips from hell

Attached: 1DF5A030-5CB7-4902-BAB5-A8AAEBDDFFC1.jpg (500x433, 23.91K)

OP is a woman pretending to be a man, her bf is telling her he sees her as a woman

You should, for the simple fact that you can't look past your own issues to consider how demanding it is to ask that he pander to your delusions. There's also the reasons this specifically bothers you so much. you know how he feels, and what he thinks - yet you continue to be with him, why?

The short answer is that you're selfish, you can only think of yourself and you're very high maintenance. You shouldn't be with anyone until you figure out what it is you actually want, but i doubt someone like you is even capable of that.