Do girls ever react positively to being checked out? One caught me glancing today and god was it awkward

Do girls ever react positively to being checked out? One caught me glancing today and god was it awkward

Attached: FJ0KqbdXoAIGd85.jpg_large.jpg (895x1300, 568.72K)

They are biologically wired to react negatively but secretly enjoy it

I do wish they'd show the secret enjoyment sometimes, a little slap or something

Attached: eani869wkg371.jpg (2021x3500, 1.94M)

I have the impression that it depends on whether she is interested in you or not.

No they aren’t. Lol. If a girl sees you looking at her and she wants you to know she likes it then It’ll be obvious. Usually a smile

I guess a rando encounter is a probable no then.

depends on the girl, but yeah about half+ especially younger women give me side eye/fuck me eye
you're probably some ugly stinky neet if you get the same reaction from all girls

Completely this. They'll dress like whores for the sole purpose of being checked out but if you're not the guy she's interested in then you're a creep for looking.

The answer is in your statement. If you found it awkward you're doing it wrong. Look at her, be obvious, you're the predator, she's the prey. If she makes eye contact that's your opening, but then you have to carry it through and what that looks like depends on the circumstances. If you're seeing her for the first time, maybe just hold eye contact for a moment in a non-threatening or creepy way; what you have in your mind will be reflected in your energy, so be appreciative and confident. Smile if you can do that without looking like a dork. If you've seen each other more than once, definitely make some more obvious form of acknowledgement, smile, say hi, etc.

yeah, if you're glancing or acting like a beta cuck, they will always be disgusted, but if you have the right body language and stare them down/strong eye contact they will coom right there in the street

I just meant awkward interms of feeling bad kek, no plausible deniability. I was clearly eyeing her cheeks up, imagining how nice they'd be to inspect

Attached: sample_280cfdea36aa19a7d323705ce530a629.jpg (850x584, 106.5K)

>but secretly enjoy it
That's wrong. You're secretly mentally ill

>if Any Forums was a scientist

it was awkward because you made it awkward.
>sorry, i couldn't help it, you're like, really pretty. can i buy you a coffee to make up for it?

She was hurrying to go somewhere interms of transport

Attached: sample_2556a7810e9418a9e12f53d08dde8d62.jpg (850x1287, 260.22K)

If they find you attractive then yes

Hard to gauge

Attached: sample_1b9dc1e5269e3bebbac037629579cd4b.jpg (850x543, 112.11K)

not at all, this is precisely how you gauge
if a girl doesn't look creeped, this is your sign
just like if she chuckles at a corny pick-up line instead of groaning
you are testing your own attractiveness to her

I guess I'll have to keep that in mind for future cute butts kek, the moment was like 20 seconds at most. But I never thought eyesight could lead to seduction

Attached: sample_296076cfa9378edd4a3771da5ac1b916.jpg (850x1507, 234.98K)

They all act like a bitch when you check them out and get caught, they all also love it.

I don't give a fuck and neither should you. I've reached a point where i can be checking out a girl when I'm walking down the street and when I pass her straight up turn and look at her from the other side. There strangers, who gives a shit if I look like a jerk to them, and just as well I don't care if they notice ir not, get annoyed or flattered.
The only situation in which you should care is if they're your friend or someone like that. In which case, yeah, you shouldn't stare really, you'll get a bad rep

This is it. They want to be noticed. But only by the ones they want to be noticed by.

as long as you're not TOO obvious and/or skeevy about it, yeah

Wouldn't it be nice if they showed the love kek,dropping the hard to get act.

Attached: sample_5e7e00413554c1d44bb73203d1aba10c.jpg (850x1203, 245.64K)

correct

>all girls are the same

Attached: retard.gif (492x342, 1.06M)