How do I cope being circumcised

How do I cope being circumcised

Attached: eb263a0186a2300e04a2d6a7d608e43a.jpg (388x403, 110.24K)

Honestly OP its not that bad. Im not circumsized but it doesnt look bad plus you could clean yourself easier. I know the jews took your foreskin but its what you get for being born american

Go out and actually have sex and realize it actually feels fantastic, and come to terms with the fact that being circumcised isn't some pleasure death sentence like Any Forums trolls convinced you it is.

Talk to anyone that was circumcised as an adult. They'll all tell you there is basically zero difference.

Circumcision promotes cleanliness by a prudent and successful people. I absolutely love being circumcised and I would only ever suck a cut dick. Uncut looks like gross oily mushroom in reversed flesh condoms. ...like fucking garloids with smegma under a turtleneck in summer.

To be fair though, most women don't give half a shit.

Found the jew

This. Unless your circumcision was horribly botched, it doesn’t matter. If anything, it means you’ll last longer in bed.

Wrap some bologna around your dick head

I also prefer women to be circumcised as well. Roasties and their beef curtains make me want to barf when I think about doing down on a chick.

I'm pantheistic and I try to see the benefits of all cultural practices.

So youre more wrong than the average religious person. Great job, pissing

why the fuck would you want to last longer? so that SHE can cum? they make a million sex toys every day just for women and hardly anything for men, so they can fuck right off to Adam & Eve. i want to feel great when i cum, and circumcision has fucked that up because people i dont even know are worried that i wont wash it right.

fucking idiots

they didnt even bother to send a letter or anything to me when i was born to let me know what the fuck they did to me, why, and how much they got paid to do it

incel moment

People like you all over the internet only wish I was as wrong as they think I am, or as delusional, or schizo, or autistic. The truth is, you lack the higher cognitive functions to accept the truths I teach. Dipshits like you still believe in gravity.

[Vnr.]

Lol @ u. Gravity is proven. Not to sound like a new atheist but gods are not. Nor is your little fairytale magic. It doesnt require “high cognitive functions” to realize youre just another lost cultist just like the other idiots.

Being uncut is still cool though
And cleaning is very easy

Personally I dont really care. I just like seeing americans cry over being mutts

A lot of them say that but also men that get cut as adults either have phimosis or get turned on by the idea of having a cut dick
Plus adult cutting is way invasive than doing it at birth.
I don't think people should feel bad for having cut dicks but I also don't think anyone should force it on children. And I do think there are sexual benefits of being uncut

I'm just saying that having a nice uncut cock is a good thing

Attached: 1604558188132.png (1703x1019, 671.79K)

Why not come to my Q&A thread where you can learn that Gravity was DISPROVEN long ago and then that proof was supplemented by the discovery of Higg's Boson. You're not on my level and I'd be happy to prove that to you as well kid.

[Vnr.]

Cba, have better things to do than listen to some scizo from /x/

Yes, mine was probably done too far.

Either that, or antidepressants destroyed my dick.

>:] I'm a pure Any Forumsee. You're just a summerfag and Any Forums drifter. You should go back to Any Forums. Here there be monsters.

[Vnr.]

The fact you resort to petty “insults” when questioned about your beliefs is proof enough that you’re delusional.