Have you ever had anal? Given or received? How’d that go?

Have you ever had anal? Given or received? How’d that go?

Attached: EB5302D3-A4FA-47AF-8812-1B3607F8EE04.jpg (1508x1294, 624.62K)

My girlfriend likes being degraded and used. Anal is a means to that end but it honestly isn’t much better than vaginal. There’s something great about violating her and I like when she squeals in pain from it, but it doesn’t feel better, inherently.

Moar of her pls, name or mega?

Attached: B4387EE3-5082-4535-A696-2B77DF7367A8.jpg (1912x1404, 1.79M)

Wife Finally offered up her ass after years of teasing. It was really tight and I didn’t last long. There’s less overall sensation than vaginal, but the anal sphincter really creates a tight grip that puts a lot of pressure right at the entrance. It’s a unique feeling. I prefer vaginal, but it was fun.

given anal to girls. had a girl make me cum with only her fingers up my ass. Both awesome.

anal is the best
the grip, the warmth, the softness inside, the degradation, and the total control

Only a couple of times in my life. One was with arranged sex partner. She was 11/10 hot and willing sex servant. It was hot and heavy. Fucked her ass like a champ and creampied her. Best sex of my life. The second time was with pleb world gf. My cock was too big and by the time I got it most of the way inside, she told me to pull out and didn't want to do it again. Left my dick smelling like shit. I love anal for its deviancy, ability to take full length without bumping into a cervix, and 100% aversion of pregnancy while still getting to creampie. Anal slut is a mandatory qualifications to be considered for life partner (wife), along with emerald green or angel blue eyes, no moles/skin tags, and AT LEAST a gifted IQ (120+), preferably certified genius (130+ on a prestigious test) or better.

[MX GKRG] "My IQ? Gee okay, really good."

Leia's IQ is not measurable because she cognates at measurements relative to quantum mechanics and can't be fathomed by us meat-brain biologicals.

My ex while uglier than my wife would let me do anything to her, anal was part of that. Best way I can describe it, its like fucking a ballon. The part where you blow air into the balloon is the anus, that part will be tight against your dick, but after that it feels like an open area like a blow up baloon.

I used to fuck my high school gf in the ass all the time because she was "saving herself for marriage." Whatevs. Years later she told me she regretted that I want the one who took her virginity.

Pussy is better btw

I’ll add this and totally agree with this user The control aspect is huge. She’s only like 100lbs and I’ve never had a woman so in tune (worried?) about my every move. Felt like a boss.

Always given.
First time in a black girl's ass, she asked for it and showed me what to do. From then on, always thought it was only a black thing. Same routine first bj, pussy fucking and then depending on the circumstance, ass fucking. With one girlfriend, it was understood if she got even the least bit drunk, she would be wanting dick in her ass. She was Puerto Rican and was the best one of all. White girlfriends all seemed to be startled and needed a little bit of time to process what they were feeling. Most immediate reaction from them was biting a pillow, blanket or bedspread.

Anyone managed to have painfree anal with hemorrhoids?

Moar I want to see the juices flowing out of her deep pussy

Oh, I forgot about the training with The Witch. The deal was, "Anything you do to me, I'm going to do to you." I was curious about prostate stimulation anyway, so I wanted to do anal with her. She was super loose and had a huge fat ass. She was properly cleansed like the arranged sex partner. After we lubed up, I went to slide it in and it just jammed right in there with no problem. I went to town of her and it was great. I wanted to keep going for a second consecutive nut, but she told me to pull out. I may have pounded her a bit roughly. Afterwards I asked her to bind me out in shibari and she used a strap-on the same sized as my cock. It was too big for me and we had to quit shortly into it.

>picrel
This image was commissioned to commemorate the encounter. The quote is exact, but that's a story for another time.

[Vnr.]

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 13.16K)

It must be some kind of universal understanding for moderate to big girls that ass fucking is automatic. That's been my personal experience.

There was another image commissioned to commemorate that same encounter with The Witch. It depicted Ben 10 in bondage laying on his back with a scowl and tears in his eyes. I can't seem to find the pic though. Details of the story available upon request. Fyi The Witch I encounter is very highly likely the same "Witch" that Eminem described an encounter with in one of the underground videos. He also mentions that he put his whole arm up her ass and that subsequently she fingered his ass. Eminem is a akey celebrity involved with The Hive as well. more info surrounding such available upon request.

[RYA YT] "Right ya, that Eminem video is on Youtube."

I've fucked quite a few asses in my time, the novelty wears off quick especially if you're not some fuckin degenerate with insecurity issues that make you feel some NEED to dominate sexually. Sure, it was good sometimes, especially if you're both kinda drunk or high and just smashing, but then there's times it's just kinda awkward and takes too much effort and or she just ain't into AT ALL and that's always kinda shitty... Speaking of which the smell cna definitely be enough to make you reconsider, most NORMAL women aren't prepping their assholes everytime they think you are gonna fuck so...

First time I fucked a girl it was anal. She was 13, and extremely scared of pregnancy, and we didn't know about lube. It was hard to get in, and was very dry until the precum started. Felt great once it did. She took it like a trooper, wanted me to keep going after I came. But once I was fucking her pussy I never looked back.

No anal for years past that, convinced a long time gf to try by doing 69 with her on top, grabbing her ass, fingers grazing her hole. She came hard and said after that maybe anal was a good idea. Took maybe a week to work her from fingers to full fucking, and once she got used to the full feeling, she loved it. She later started using toys and fingers on me, which I was always into, on occasion, when solo.

Wife likes anal, but after our four kids, she has hemorrhoids and it rarely happens. I can make her cum from anal though, which is cool. She uses toys and fingers on me, pegs me, rims me, all the fun stuff. But most of our sex life is fucking or oral because it just feels the best. Her pussy us amazing and oral skills are unmatched.

Impossible

Yes. Wait for a day with low inflammation, get her turned on af, start small with lots of lube, keep her turned on.