It’s over

It’s time to let go.

Attached: D56A4F2F-1125-446B-97B3-6C877E3A8863.jpg (1242x1243, 212.85K)

>BREAKING NEWS: For 7 years straight, the media claims Trump is going to prison.

I knew it. He will die in prison. You all called me crazy a week ago but look whos laughing now

Yes he will be the next jfk except this time they will use him as an example. You never buck the system.

Man who should be in jail says Trump should be in jail.

Laws only exist for the poor. No one in the government is ever going to get arrested.
That prostitute Boebert is most likely going to kill her neighbors and nothing will happen.

We really need a one party government. China has shown it can work. Maybe this is the start?

this is almost 6 years old. maybe 7. it was before he became president

Even if hes charged and he wont be because too many Democrat presidents are guilty of the same thing he can still run for president. It wouldnt be the first time. I dont get why they dont want him running if hes out of it Desantis will step in then the Democrats are truly fucked.

Tard thinks Eric Holder is The Media.

Thank God.
It really is time to put this dud out to pasture ...... and I vote Republican (didn't vote last election)

Nice LARP snowflake go back to reditt.

Not everyone's a cult member cletus.

Tard doesnt realize CNBC is part of the media.

I'm getting the party favors ready

Hookers and blow for everyone! The world is going to partaaay!!

Maddow said so!!

You tranny chasing dumbfucks are in for another major disappointment. Why do you keep doing this to yourselves?

>You tranny chasing dumbfucks
incels are the tranny chasers, user
it's true, the tranny chasers are trumpers

Attached: 1657463148428.jpg (500x584, 59.85K)

>It’s time to let go.
You're addressing this to idiots who still salute the flags of armies defeated decades ago.

> that prostitute Boebert

You are a victim of propaganda, user.