"Anti-white" jokes are always about how they conquered other cultures (borderline flattering) or the bit about spicy...

"Anti-white" jokes are always about how they conquered other cultures (borderline flattering) or the bit about spicy food (true but certainly not hurtful).
I mean, jokes about other races and cultures are about how they're all barbaric, ugly, smelly stupid criminals who exist naturally in a servile or underfoot state... I mean that's some pretty potent and hurtful stuff...
Has anyone white ever had their feelings hurt by the white people spicy joke? It seems whites even receive the "extra mild for white people" version of racist jokes

Attached: spicy.jpg (783x391, 48.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P78NbOx0r7U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As a White person who loves spicy food: I hate it when brown people stereotype me and serve me bland mayonnaise shit. They are denying me the pain that I deserve! The pain that I paid for!!! GIVE ME THE SPICY ONE@!

white people made the spiciest peppers and hot sauce.

this you?

Attached: chilipää.jpg (540x960, 68.16K)

I need a serrano pepper rubbed upon my dickhole!

>Chili peppers originated in Bolivia[5][6] and were first cultivated in Mexico.[7]
you only adopted the heat, gringo. mexicans were born in it, molded by it

You're a big spice.

for you

Mexican Goku is in the wrong.

Western faggots would never understand european jokes. Niggers squeal about cotton picking jokes. The irish get their genocide turned into a joke

>true but certainly not hurtful
Every yt boii raging at that proves otherwise

Yeah its kinda silly, every single country on the planet has been invaded by another country at least once and all "races" are guilty of doing it.

Slavery was wide spread amongst all human cultures and "races" for thousands of years.

"race" doesn't even exist. Its a social construct used by low IQ knuckle draggers.

We are just stupid dumb animals that need a kick in the butt to stop thinking about dumb shit like race or shit that happened 100 years ago.

All humans are trash. Total trash. Its always been that way and will always be.

I fuckin love spicy food, a white guy grows the spiciest peppers in the world.

Other races are just jelly.

My girlfriend can't stand spice. I don't think this is a consequence of her having fair skin, it has everything to do with her owning a vagina.
Despite that, she understands people have different tastes, so for my birthday years back she got me a mega-order of Carolina Reapers.
Those things were absolutely BASED and probably one of the best experiences I've had with any substance that wasn't a drug.
Even if I couldn't eat a jalapeno, I wouldn't care what other races think about me/white people and their taste buds.

Somewhat related: Curry is disgusting dogshit.

Fite me.

Attached: 1610577240081.jpg (567x498, 53.17K)

>>"race" doesn't even exist. Its a social construct used by low IQ knuckle draggers.
Accurate except for this regurgitation. Forensic anthropology - for when your skull is a social construct

Omg, this comic is so retarded i cant stop laughing. YEEEEEA BROO

Your fortune: Godly Luck

I don't get the whole machismo associated with wanting to eat food that is nothing but heat. I'd rather appreciate the subtleties of flavors in a dish.

Mild bone differences in the skull mean nothing. Compare "white" Nordic peoples with smaller "white" peoples in the UK.

Both "white" but different bone sizes, it means literally nothing.

Anyone who believes in race, religion, culture, freedom or artificial sweetners should be put into reeducation camps.

It's difficult to make scathing jokes about a race that has always come out on top

No white has ever felt hurt by a white joke because there is nothing much to joke about
meanwhile

Attached: 1646635104032.jpg (1024x538, 91.05K)

kek

those who drink cheap sugar water and those who dont?

I'm surprised the one on the left isn't vandalized to shit

Maybe that says more about white people.

Like no one is really attempting to bully and make fun at white people seriously but white people take it very seriously to paint other races in the worst light possible.

The one that has to worry about niggers and minorities, the other full of purebloods

Your fortune: Average Luck

youtube.com/watch?v=P78NbOx0r7U