Is satanism a viable alternative to christianity...

Is satanism a viable alternative to christianity? I'm considering making the change but don't know what the prerequisite is to join a REAL branch of satanism, not the tumblr larp shit.

Attached: BRAND_THC_NSTR_49809_CRS_111_2398_60_20190405_2283MV_RP02_HD.jpg (1200x675, 105.93K)

>Is satanism a viable alternative to christianity
No. That's retarded.
Just read the fucking scriptures! I swear all you people talk about religion and you aint even read the shit. Like you don't even understand what you're talking about!!!

I do understand, I'm just saying. Like I don't wanna do any of the murdering or anything but being a vampire or something sounds pretty lit bro. I've seen tiktoks and scary youtube vids about it

You're a fucking idiot if you would want to worship Satan. I'm not even that religious, but that's just fucking stupid.
No one completely knows all about God, Jesus, and Satan, but you don't want to be on the bad/evil side...
Do you really think Satan would help you and give you a better life/afterlife than God would? No, lol.

Well then start reading fuckin Brahm Stoker and HP Lovecraft and stuff. Watch the movies. You don't have to devote your life to something so trivial just to gain an aesthetic.

It's a belief system, not an aesthetic user

Satanism is just christianity for goths. Like even the "real" societies are just a bunch of guys larping and Having catholocism but with the color theme of black.

Accepting the chaotic infinity of the uncaring universe is much more of an alternative.

But that is what satanism is? Look at Aleister Crowley for example

I think this dude doesn't wanna read...

Well I can't teach him how to read but he could just watch a youtube video of crowley. There are plenty out there.

Satanism is more a political movement than a religion, so it's not any sort of substitute for Christianity. One of their core motivations is to push for religious freedom, something sorely lacking in modern America given the rise of Christian Nationalism.

Yes but when do I get to wear the toe necklace?

Actually, seeing as the bible is the most quoted book by serial killers, getting heavily involved in Christianity is more likely to get you your toe necklace.

>Is satanism a viable alternative to christianity
Hell yes, eat the apple.
Do not show your neighbor love, show them hate.

Attached: 134.png (475x475, 153.33K)

satanism is just the nice and friendly version of christianity. it's the same book, and same religion, but instead of worshipping the selfish, evil demon god in the bible, they worship the kind light-bringer.

Satanists are generally atheists. They have a philosophy but it's not a "religion" in the sense of explaining what happens after you die or whatever

"Real" Satanists are basically a joke. Basically as dumb as New Age Wiccan with an added bit of Internet Tough Guy.

"Real" satanists are schizos that think Satan is talking to them or psychopaths that kill and do evil shit to please him.
Anything other than this is atheist larping faggotry
Especially upside down crosses

Why do you require any "ism"? Can't you just live without outside direction?

There's Lavey Satanism which are mostly atheists that emphasize personal will and fulfillment.
Then there's theistic satanists, or demonolatry. I have practiced in the latter, and I can attest it is not bullshit at all.
Demons are very real and powerful entities. They have helped me work through emotional blocks and obstacles in my life. Since working with demons I feel so much more love. I had trauma blocking that stuff, and they helped me release it.
It's not entirely accurate that demons are "evil". They are amoral. They have your highest evolution in mind, but they help you in a flippant way.
Demons do not fuck around. They get to work whether you like it or not.
Including Lucifer. And satan is sort of the primordial being that underlines conventional reality. Depends who you ask.
If that sounds like something you're interested in, by all means. But don't listen to Christian propaganda. They're ignorant and their faith is naive. They have not earned the wisdom of salvation. They are still spiritual novices.
Do what thou wilt.

>They're ignorant and their faith is naive. They have not earned the wisdom of salvation.
So sayeth a worshipper of The Weak One.

Satan is an aspect of God.
It's only man's arrogance that casts it aside in favor of his ideal.
And yes I will combine Enochian and Black Magick.
And there's no issue.

>The only one who could defeat God
>weak
Weak.

Why? Just become atheist. Satanism is kinda... stupid