"The American public is now calling the FBI Biden's own personal Gestapo. Why would they think that?"

"The American public is now calling the FBI Biden's own personal Gestapo. Why would they think that?"

Attached: dem nazis.jpg (640x360, 127.93K)

Because they believe the garbage on Fox News
Corporate run mainstream media, who stay relevant because people eat up all the sensationalistic shit they pump out

>the american public
TDS, yikes

>The American public
No they aren't. A bunch of triggered trumptards might be tho

>I'm the only start person. I get my news from tiktokers but only if the have less than 20 followers. Any more than 20 and they're too mainstream.

That mother fucker is drooling on himself in a corner somewhere. You're fucked. Super kamayhamya kamayamaya. Your shadow government new world order zogbots are in full control.

Poor kids are just as smart as white kids!

Oh now chuds are against Nazis. Make up your mind. Do you like them or nah

You cant be fucking stupid enough to think the FBI and the police are the same thing but just maybe you are snowflake.

I dont care which is which as long as they lock up every Trump supporter and break them to the point where they never think of voting republican again

>"The American public is now calling the FBI Biden's own personal Gestapo
Many people are saying that the Trump Organization should be investigated under RICO statutes

That would take down the Clintons,Obamas and Bidens also though.

Calm down overly sensitive snowflake none of that is happening and never will.

Biden bro here, and I have to admit the picrel is appearing more accurate by the day.

did their CFOs plead guilty to grand larceny?

>Biden bro here
Yeah, no.
>and I have to admit the picrel is appearing more accurate by the day.
Yeah, no.

Attached: 1660752158236257.png (1190x1270, 1.39M)

MSNBC was just put on the Fake News watch list lmao

bump me quick ty
rightwing fellow thread

They're not, actually, but don't let facts get in the way of your fantasies.

Lol dude dems will never be elected again after this term. That's not my opinion, that's the opinion of every analyst in America, including democrats.

Do you want to know why? Because of posts like yours lol

Because they're stupid and they've been brainwashed by Trump.

repubs will never be elected again

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 12-42-00 2022 Republican calling for violence.png (1280x872, 635.23K)

Your lack of self awareness is hilarious

BASED

>Why would they think that?
Because they're retarded, gullible, and are trying to forge an emotive comparison between the federal authorities of america and those of nazi germany. it gets people good and riled up

Attached: 1656267665578.jpg (879x1000, 149.39K)

You're right, there will be no elections

An insane person made this image. Lefties are all mentally ill

stupid right wing people