Being blackmailed for nudes

being blackmailed for my nudes, how do i handle this?

Attached: 15045519317221.jpg (800x450, 29.89K)

Give them your nudes, they'll realize it wasn't worth it

Say get fucked and let them be released and own it.

Spread them online yourself, absolute powermove

It's 2022. No one cares if you're naked on the Internet.

Attached: synthwave.png (1024x1024, 642.96K)

Honestly yeah just own it. If you have an issue with your body, then do something about it instead of worrying about what others think.

openly post those nudes and some new ones and completely take whatever power away from them. can't black mail someone who isn't hiding anything.

report to the police

Attached: sextortion.jpg (1381x1775, 477.95K)

First let’s assume you are being blackmailed by someone you either know is real, or someone you can at least verify exists- I.e not a scammer. (These scams are surprisingly common)

Then, do exactly as others here have said- own it. Do not negotiate with terrorists. Their demands will become never ending. YOU NEED TO OWN IT!!! You cannot allow them to hold anything over you. Make your friends and family aware of the situation if the worst happens. “I like to share raunchy images with women online. I have been hacked and am being blackmailed”. It really is that simple! It might F things up for a while if you’re married/religious family. But consider how bad things could go if you apply to their demands! It really ain’t worth it- you’ll forget this ever happened in a few months :) best of luck!

Good luck mate!

we've probably all seen them already, just tell them to get fucked

Attached: 1660869415600363.jpg (363x314, 17.51K)

trips of truth
literally nobody except maybe 10 year olds react to nudes anymore

Gonna need to have some info first..

1. male or female?
2. what kinda nudes?
3. who has them? friends? real life or internet? family?
4. how did they get these nudes?

What are you being blackmailed with?

This. Shit thread

Break off communication
Refer them to fbi or police
Sleep well

Like Kim Kardashian.

Some guy I know sent a nude to a "girl" over tinder who then tried to blackmail him for 500 bucks. He said no and not even 12 hours later it'd been sent to his parents and his sister with threats to send it to the rest of his family.

He paid immediately and never heard anything again lmao

Enjoy your tattooed single moms. Never ever make this mistake, you're on the highway to poverty.

Ask police for advice. Get a lawyer (they're free for cases like yours). Talk to the blackmailer as much as possible. Log everything. Forward to lawyer/police.

They'll raid the filthy fucker, sue the living daylights out of him.

Attached: 1647236242040.jpg (750x500, 152.81K)

blackmail them back

>Doubt
Also if already sent to them why fuking pay AFTER

Because the blackmailer included names of his aunts, uncles, grandparents etc in the message to his parents... tbh I don't blame him but I had the same reaction when I heard the story

That's some guy alright. Not a guy on the planet gives a fuck if his family sees his cock, you larping faggot. Heck, when my neighbours piss me off, the first thing I do is whip out cock.

PS: and so should you.

Attached: 1653732454730.jpg (380x348, 79.16K)