When you lost your virginity, was the sex good or was it actually a disappointment?

When you lost your virginity, was the sex good or was it actually a disappointment?

Attached: Foxy di.jpg (853x1280, 162.09K)

I was too small to get passed her cheeks.

She said "it's not even in" during it

After that we never had sex again. I was lucky if I got to fuck her hand she would always say she was never in the mood.
Turns out she was fucking an African immigrant student with a 10 Inch dick

Probably bait but why didn't you just go for missionary

It was cash as fuck and to this day he was one of the best fucks ive had. we fucked on an off for like 3 months after that.

i was a late bloomer compared to my friends and i was low key afraid to do it because they all told me how painful and awkward their first time was. then i did it and it was fucking dope lol

Disappointing.

>First ruining moment
She requested condoms, so I left and went a bought a 3-pack.
>Second ruining moment
Got back and things heated up again, broke first condom putting it on.
>Third ruining moment
Suggested she blow me to get the condom on. She got it on, but the process wasn’t sexy.
>Fourth ruining moment
Condom 2 broke inside her. I backed off just so I could prolong things and realized. Then we spent probably 5 minutes trying to fish the broken bits out of her pussy.

It was a pointless endeavor to try again after that.

>Fifth ruining moment
I threw the busted condoms and wrappers in her guest bathroom trash. Right on top. Neither of us thought to hide them, so when her parents came home there was hell to pay. I didn’t get to see her again for like 2 months.

it was 2 pumps and the best orgasm of my life

Because she had one of the best asses I've seen and I couldn't help myself.

Its not bait she started teasing and "joking" about fucking jamal at the time I just thought it was a dumb joke because of cuck memes but now I realise she was admitting to me she was literally fucking a jamal

Attached: Screenshot_20220819-195108_Messenger.jpg (962x1067, 97.77K)

How big are you?

2 inches and her ass is like built for bbc
The black she fucked was 10 inches apparently
But it felt so good rubbing between her big ass cheeks tho

2 inches? That's unbelievably small. Sorry man.

Huge disappointment. No idea what I was doing.

I was 24 years old. She laughed at me for having a bunch of candles lit in the bedroom and asked if I was a virgin. I admitted it and she laughed harder which was discouraging, but once she calmed down it was actually pretty nice. Just short - I only lasted 2-3 minutes with her riding me. My only regret is I insisted on using a condom. She made it clear we didn't have to but I was scared of getting her pregnant.

Well now she's blacked and a race traitor..
I still jerk to her ass pics and think of her getting fucked by that black guy

>29, 2-3 months before wizard status
>was awesome
Came, kept going, came again (2nd was WAY more intense). Gave her a good pounding. She didn't initially believe I was actually a virgin at the time.

On the bright side you won't be lying when you say you have a gorilla dick.

> Starts sucking my cock, can't believe this is happening
> Paying attention to the balls, really know what's up
> Get on the bed, I'm diamonds and it slides straight in
> Cannot believe this is happening
> Very verbal, I'm close to cumming
> Stop for a rest before the final approach
> Swap places, he fucks me til we both cum hard

Shit was cash

i could tell the way this was written it was a faggot story. enjoy your monkeypox

>When you lost your virginity,

Attached: 1660666921541506.jpg (501x576, 49.84K)

>I still jerk
girl quit playing. you're flicking a bean

It was OK. I didn't want to fuck her because she was a bit chubby, she was a friend but I didn't fancy her, but I was 19 and desperate to lose the V. She was 21 and knew what she was doing, which helped. And had fantastic tits. So, definitely worth it overall, even if it wasn't my ideal scenario.

she was an ex christiian girl who wanted to lose her virginity too, fucked like a freak and i wasnt super into her so i almost didn't cum. she also didnt know to use condoms until i brought it up but i didnt want to impregnate her kek

not great not terrible. but exciting, so it doesn't have to be the best sex ever

Girl told me to hurry up. What a wonderful girl she was...

I was 11 and she wasn't far off, so no we didn't have much idea what to do. Her mum used to babysit me and so I soent loads of time with this girl.

A few years later her mum pursued me and we dated for about five years. Sex was good - both of us really dirty. After that ended the girl got interested in me again, didn't go anywhere and I moved on.

Wished at the time we coulda had a future together (actually with either of them) but with hindsight I'm far better off now than I would have been.

Unbelievable, never forget it. She wasnt a virgin but had only had one previous partner. We went crazy and she just let me go bananas on her. Started fingering and going down on her and she was so into it i ended up fisting her. Came pretty quick after i flipped her over and rammed it up her from behind as hard as my teenage body could manage it.