My penis is too small to fuck :(

My penis is too small to fuck :(

Attached: 1660815204006165.jpg (1024x768, 45.67K)

I'll suck anything

Attached: fgghgtfr.jpg (1080x1350, 329.63K)

You're right, you couldn't fit another dick inside of it....but that's fine for most pussies, especially Asians. Go Asian, they won't know the difference. ;)

What size when erect?

It's erect :(

Looks like 3.5-4" Average is 5.1 to 5.5 depending on the study. Girth looks around 4.5" which is the average.

not everyone wants a big or even an average dick inside of them, i want the opposite. my butt is way too tight. i struggle getting my 4inch dildo in there and its not thick at all.. its 4.5 in circumference at the thickest part. and honestly i think i'd enjoy playing with or sucking as much as any other bigger cock. i mean if they're too big can't really do much with it either. what am i going to unhinge my jaw like a snake? and last night i fucked my wife with the little 4 incher.. wel i started with that one.. she still enjoyed it believe it or not. i mean i followed up with the big one but still. don't believe you can't ever have sex or please someone. just gotta stick it in there and move it around, baby. poke around you'll find an angle and that spot.

All women want big cocks, they don't even feel 4 inch dicks

So you admit your a faggot. You suck cocks and stick it up your ass then pass off whatever nasty monkeypox disease you got to your poor wife. Disgusting

How you know?

Common knowledge

4inch dick is 1.5 inches under the average. It's very small

Was gonna say I'm 5 and still make my gf squirt and cream on my dick. The trick is to do it hard fast and long for us short shafted guys. We gotta work harder just like anyother person who wasn't born fortunate.

mine too!

Attached: IMG_20220819_201042.jpg (1080x1439, 725.94K)

Oh this dick again.

Is this something you just assumed or does your tribe commonly talk about what penis size is satisfactory?

It's a thing that everyone knows

How you know she cant feel it? I stick about 2" just to feel my dick head plop in and when i do it fast enough she moans

she's faking to not make you sad

*black

How you know, everyone knows? I dont think everyone knows or likes you enough to tell you things.

A problem all white boys face with

have you never got drunk with a girl? They speak a lot when they are drunk

Hahahahhhhhh lmao white guys are such a joke lol

Attached: 1660811392322597m.jpg (1024x821, 64.2K)

Just become a sissy

Attached: 11AC5D66-B41E-44B0-921E-67D5B54A5B66.jpg (828x1596, 710.73K)

How you know maybe my dick head is thick and stretches the walls, also hitting the g spot at a fast pace makes her scream and gush.

Its worst to be seen with a filthy nigger and have all your peers degrade you to the point where only black men want you, you dont choose to be woth black.

you can't hit the cervix with 4 inches. Are you fucking a dwarf?

Women like their pussy filled up, they don't feel 4 inches. All of them want big.
It's really simple

I have but maybe I'm to fucking cool to listen and just kept repeating shit anf acting interested until I can Blow my load stupid bitch didnt even know.

Cope. At least black men arent pussy free lol

Attached: 1659984085909183.jpg (500x667, 36.01K)

So.. this is legit or incelposting?

Me too, just make sure to pull it out completely a lot and rub her clit with it and stick it back in. I been with over 20 women and now I am happily married, so you'll be able to. don't give up.

I don’t need pussy - I get off by measuring it

Attached: IMG_5513.webm (640x312, 1.53M)