No weed thread?

No weed thread?
Weed thread

Attached: afghan-sour-kush__primary_ef6d.jpg (1024x1024, 186.35K)

my grinder is empty, my weed vape has no resin left, my body has metabolized all the THC so it's almost 4am and i'm getting drunk on 300mg luvox and 4mg brexpiprazole and puffing nicotine vapes

I paid $40. for this. Did I get ripped off?

Attached: pot.6................jpg (1536x2048, 399.07K)

Lmao enjoy your sleep paralysis demon.
I copped this pretty flower recently. Very smooth to smoke, very pleasant high, but also not cheap hahaha
Triple doubles!

Attached: 20220819_135700.jpg (3264x2448, 1.55M)

Just picked up an oz for 100

What do you guys think about Alt-cannabinoids like Delta 8, Delta10, THC-O ect...

I'm on 300 mg luvox, 2 mg brexpiprazole, drinking Shiraz red wine chewing nicotine gum while blasting my asshole with a footlong dildo

maybe you should increase your brexpiprazole to 4mg.

I bet it's boof for that price

This motherfuxker is just letting the void swallow him whole right here lmao
*tokes on hemp blunt*

I'm not even sure if I've had delta 8 or delta 10. I used to drive to my local Indian reservation and buy these illegal disposable vape pens that said they were delta 9. I miss the blue raspberry flavor. One time I sucked a vape pen dry in a single day: it was fun but I felt like I had fried my brain.
I've tried just about everything marijuana related and now I only want to smoke flower (maybe with tiny flakes of shatter mixed in sometimes)

Just got contingently hired by a company that will make me do a drug test. By the time I take the test, it will have been a little over three weeks since I last got high.
Why must it stay in your system for so long? I’m nervous as hell because it’s a great opportunity to make some good money which I desperately need. My state recently legalized edibles. Should I perhaps be forthcoming before I take the test and say that I had a few edibles weeks ago?

Attached: 8270F0D9-83CD-492B-9695-B9A5D1098739.jpg (800x771, 94.02K)

Luvox user here, I need ideas, I must extract the remnants from my grinder and put it in my arizer solo 2 vaporiser. I have isopropyl alcohol and rolling papers.

Attached: -965666191560.jpg (2048x2730, 859.31K)

Bro freeze your grinder for an hour, shake and ring the kief out on a piece of paper, put it in a bowl and smoke that shit; If you just have papers, get tobacco/tea leaves/oregano, lace a spliff of that with the kief and enjoy your dirty little high. Best of luck escaping the void

do you have a 4 piece grinder? if not get one cant recommend it enough

only 3 piece, I thought they were superior...

My current stash. The small jar is indo

Attached: Untitled.png (737x987, 1.32M)

nice, forgot about putting it in the freezer

I tried grinding my shit and it got stuck because it's so sticky. I have to pick it apart by hand.

lol, i got high!

I miss the funky/skunky weed from my youth. I don't want to smoke something that smells like baked goods. I want something that stinks my house out like a dead skunks ass.

Attached: skunk-babies-edited-e1404928925732.jpg (300x300, 20.24K)