Based. Get fucked western pigs

Based. Get fucked western pigs.

Attached: SmFjcXVlbGluZSBNYXJpZSBNZW5kb3ph.jpg (1436x1680, 355.6K)

That is based. Fuck starbucks. But they're not pure evil. They didnt have a vaccine mandate.

Rent free

I'm not a fan of Starbucks, never went there but you honestly think this shit is comparable?
lol, lmao even

How is this fucking the west again? You know the American people could not give less of a fuck right? g8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8

Attached: 1565178218989.png (1024x576, 774.03K)

Yeah cause starfucks gets their coffee beans from a special magic mountain and not from the same fucking source as every other coffee vendor out there.

Idiota.

>How is this fucking the west again?
Because Xiden is spending us further into the hole by the billions, inflation is at a record high and gas prices are still thru the fucking roof.

But of course you're filthy rich and just happen to be wasting your caturday on a shit site for losers.

It's probably an entire world better than Starbucks. I know the Russian McDonalds food was another level better than it was previously under McDonalds ownership.
These mega corporations do not make good food.

>Starbucks pulls out
>This allows for a smaller company to fill the gap

What's your point? Dick's Sporting Goods stops selling guns and big fucking woop some other sporting store that sells guns starts taking over that market.

Why is it that throughout all of history Russia has never been able to come up with an original idea? They've copied the west from the dawn of time, and they still are. They didn't make a new coffee chain, they made a replica. Just like their off-brand McDonald's. The U.S. may be falling, but Russia never even made it off the ground

It is Friday and I work from home lol. Project harder. Yeah I think Biden sucks but a major coffee vendor getting the fuck out of shithole Russia does not both anyone here in the slightest. Any other questions about American shoot them my way since it appears you have never left your Eurohut.

Attached: 1626748582574.jpg (431x450, 68.11K)

I'm older and more educated than you and I live in the US and vote republican.

You're a doofus and your cheap assumptions prove it.

Way to dodge the questions there fun boy. What state? Quick! Google American City and Timezones Vlad LOL

How is the United States under Joe Biden's dictatorship?

Attached: KEK.jpg (3000x1999, 1.34M)

Behind the Dean and Deluca in Georgetown theres a footbridge that crosses the C&O Canal over to the towpath. From there you can bicycle all the way to Harpers Ferry West Virginia.

I voted for Sir William Jefferson Clinton in his first term in office. He played saxiphone on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

I learned to program in Extended Basic on the Ti-994a computer. Learned to drive a manual transmission in 1982. I remember when Tonya Harding whacked Nancy Kerrigan's kneecap out of jealousy and when Mike Tyson bit another boxers ear off.

No I do not remember where I was when OJ Simpson fled in his white Ford Bronco when he and AJ were fleeing the cops after he was charged with Nicole Brown Simpsons murder.

You're clearly a doofus reaching for a cheap 1up just like always.

The call of the dumbest people on /b, usually when they can't back up their argument with any type of logic: "Derp, I'm more educated than you!"
Maybe, maybe not. But it doesn't change the fact that everything you've said here is silly. There's a hole in the Russian coffee market, someone fills it, and that hurts the US how, exactly? There's no correlation. Do you think this somehow hurts Starbucks or Biden? How? Your posts are nonsensical. You, sir, are stupid.

hurr durr must be a russkie. Thats rich. next he'll be calling me Vlad or Ivan or Boris or Cleetus or a nazi or whatever because hes a smooth brained faggot that couldnt debate his way out a paper bag.

Now tell me I'm triggered or some shit, LMAO!!!!

Of course you cant admit you're wrong. They never do.

Jokes on them, they were always drinking fake coffee from a bootleg starbucks. Nothing changed, everything in russia is fake.

Attached: ok.gif (500x330, 1.04M)

Attached: 6A9BD741-DF0B-4E9E-9445-3E14A9BA4B44.jpg (680x348, 34.15K)

Wrong again. Gen X. Wow you suck. Boomers are like 75+ now and they dont spend much time on the internet.

Quit falling for the Russian psyop retards

Just take the L, faggot. You're boring.

Gas prices have gone down the past few months. Lie and cheating, the last resort.

Still more than $1 more than last year when they were already abnormally high compared to the entirety of Trumps administration because he prioritized energy independence and gas was much more affordable at $1.89 a gallon give or take.

This, zoomers are totally fucking retarded. They are a whiny and entitled as boomers without any of the work ethic or skill.

>duurrr I win
Typical zoomie autism.

VERY GOOD POINT. T H R E A D. Even their Catherine the Great was a German. The Rus, vodka and drunks.

But then Xiden came in with his election rigging and low grade bioweapon and printed 3.5 trillion in new money thus degrading your spending power and putting quite the hurt on the working class.

it doesnt matter how much money you make personally, the damage to this country and the people as a whole is immense. 3.5 trillion in new debt for those proven unnecessary democrat controlled state shutdowns and stimulus checks and free money everywhere and look where that got us.

Pedocrats are killing this country and people like you only care about being 1up on a shitty website that means nothing.

You are a raging faggot and nothing you say here will change that.

Still Gen X you dope. And you're failing miserably at this debate.

Sounds like what noted Boomer William Jefferson Clinton would say

Dude. Go fuck your self. It's still over four dollars a gallon. Go some where else and drink your government semen.

Wrong user I meant it for this raging homo

Where do I sign up to get government semen? Is it through Health and Human Services?

If this coffee was sold in the US, they would be in court for copyright infringement. Name and logo repurposed.