There's a reason that the word 'sus' is in his name

If Jesus was a rabbi, did he perform any circumcisions? And if so, did the rabbis practice blowing the babies back then as well? If so, Christians actually worship a man who cut and sucked baby dicks which is gross and weird. Thus, they can't claim any longer that they have the moral highground over Islamists because Muhammad married a 6yo girl. Why do so many people worship these monsters? I don't get it. Maybe I'm wrong about the Jesus part and maybe some of the theologians/historians among you can help clear this up.

Attached: rabbi-jesus.jpg (948x905, 139.62K)

It’s all fiction, dumbass

he lived on a diet of foreskins and semen

No, "rabbi" simply means "teacher" and Jesus taught people.
There isn't anything scriptural about performing circumcisions that way either.

jesus raped underage boys
that's where the catholic church got their inspiration from after all

>rabbi
i thought it was the mohel who performed circumcisions? or are they also rabbi? i don't get this jewish shit.

I might be wrong since I'm not exactly an expert on kike culture, but if I believe not all rabbis are necessarily mohels. Doesn't change the fact that Jesus is a nigger schlomo faggot whether he existed or not.

Same bro.. I never even heard of a mohel and I'm too grossed out by all this kikery to look into it incase it makes me question life. They have their own dick-cutting surgeons? What the absolute fuck.

Jesus as you know it didn't exist. He was deified by Constantine in the 4th century to unite Christians and Pagans basically.

The gospels were edited heavily, and no one knows who wrote what

Jesus was not a Rabi, he was called Rabi, master, and many other things but he was no Jew. He is the son god, the jews do not accept it. Always Remember Christians Raped Jerusalem and all the Jews there.

>They have their own dick-cutting surgeons? What the absolute fuck.
it gets worse. hasidic jews suck the blood from the wound like pedophilic vampires, often spreading herpes to infants in the process. some of them switched to drinking the blood with a fucking straw to reduce the risk of transmitting herpes, but still, holy fucking shit, a baby penis blood ritual is still a baby penis blood ritual, herpes or no herpes.

> love God
> love your neighbor as yourself
> forgive others who have wronged you
>love your enemies
> ask God for forgiveness for your sins
> Jesus is the messiah and was given the authority to forgive others
> repentance for your sins is essential
> don't be hypocritical
> don't judge others
> the kingdom of God is near. It is not the rich and powerful - but the weak and poor - who will inherit this Kingdom

These are the teachings of Christ.
If you do not adhere to them you are NOT a Christian.
If you cherry-pick parts of the Bible to undermine these teachings you are NOT a Christian. Utilising the Jewish parts of the Bible for this purpose is unchristian

A Christian puts the teachings of Christ before all other sources of knowledge.
Hermeneutics are a sin.

Attached: 20190507T1401-0393-CNS-ASCENSION-STAINED-GLASScopy.jpg (1000x539, 840.26K)

Yeah, it's fucking insane. I remember reading there's cases where the mohel sucking the blood off the baby's dick can cause infections, but some still insist in doing it because of tradition. Truly one of the most repulsive "cultures".

the ability to write does not make you intelligent

1. no

>yfw you realize Mary was 13-15 when she had Jesus.

You don't need to repent any sins, Paul, traitor and sell-out to the Romans, made that up. Jeebus died for your sins. You are free now. You can't make any mistakes any more in life. Enjoy.

Unfortunately for you and your fellow bigots, leechers and phonies that also means you have no right whatsoever to lecture others any more.

Attached: 1660664787364022.jpg (640x824, 47.2K)

the jews are arrogant and destructive people, jesus only spread the word of god while healing and feeding people.

Jesus preached at a time of rampant racism, sexism, slavery, child prostitution, non democratic government and violence against women and didn't condone any of it.

And so did Muhammad, Buddha and the Hindu ones.

Some mohels are rabbis, some are doctors, some are both, but being a mohel does not require one to be either a rabbi or a doctor.
The Biblical command is actually for the baby's father to perform the circumcision himself, but this is rarely done.

Guess you have to forgive and love me despite me being sinful and a unchristian heh.

i mean he didn't condemn

Only God can forgive. Loving a sinner means condemning them and telling them they're going to hell unless they repent. It's not a loving act to allow someone to burn in hell.

LOL, no, you were right the first time. Love the Freudian self-own.

Good thing the New Testament eliminates the "need" for this barbaric shit