Lucid Dreaming

Anyone here who's had success with lucid dreaming? Life is bleak but my dreams are happy. I have extremely vivid dreams as it is. In my dreams I can fall in love so deep that even when I wake up I feel it for days. I just want to be in my dreams...

Attached: 02f2649eaa7743a8e0a117c3e0a386ee.jpg (1920x1080, 388.16K)

Just try to read when you're in a dream. It'll be all squiggly but then you are completely in the dream realm.

How can I make myself find a book or be aware that I'm dreaming?

Attached: 1660272805191776.jpg (1100x1376, 336.83K)

I guess the key to lucid dreaming is to think the same way you normally do when you're awake during a dream. Most people induce this through helpful preparations and rituals, but you're talking to a dream master, I can just basically force it. You gotta learn to pull yourself in and out of a dream casually, essentially.

How do you prepare?

Attached: IMG_4735.jpg (1080x1350, 335.89K)

Gay shit like nicotine patches, you can google that.

Google has provided only the vaguest of answers.

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (783x979, 105.98K)

There are like, communities and shit dedicated to this shit.

I used to but Zoloft pretty much took them away. I still dream vividly but very rarely are they lucid dreams.

On the plus side, Zoloft also gave me tapioca-like beads in my semen.

Well like I said, I'm having trouble finding them.
My meds take them away but when I stop taking them I have much more vivid dreams the few days that I'm coming down from them. I have taken up an unhealthy cycle of starting and stopping them just to chase these dreams...

Attached: IMG_1138.jpg (1240x1754, 673.63K)

You've ruined tapioca for me now, you bastard

Attached: IMG_1151.jpg (1920x2476, 797.06K)

Best reality check you will ever learn:
Pinch your nose and try to breathe, in a dream you will be able to breathe even if you pinch your nose or while being under water because your body is in the real world still. Did you know that while in a lucid dream you can still move your eyes and control your breathing in the real world? This is actually a mindfuck.
Do this realitycheck a few times a day, until you actually do it in a dream and it'll help you to become lucid.
Keep a dream diary, it helps with lucid dreaming, but thats not the point, it'll help you remember meaningful dreams.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Ironic you're anti-warp despite wanting to live it.

Got trips, that means you're obligated to follow my advice faggot ass

Your fortune: Outlook good

Dunno. False awakenings are pretty weird, but generally I wake up once I realized I'm dreaming because I instantly start thinking about sex.
I don't feel like I can "do" anything in a dream initiate a lucid one, though, because generally there's a lack of control over myself during dreams, but I've heard looking at writing if it's there helps. It'll either change constantly or be somewhat indecipherable script that you still know the meaning of.

Sir yes sir, thank you for the tip

Attached: IMG_5904.jpg (1029x1833, 201.02K)

You gotta make the warp your bitch not become its bitch.

Attached: IMG_1142.jpg (705x982, 62.58K)

The trick is to always be checking if you are dreaming while you are awake. It's very hard to get in this habit and not fall for association traps. You can't use anything external imo. You just have to genuinely remember at random to check if you are dreaming and be ready to find that you are. Like don't just get in the habit of saying no, be genuinely open to being dreaming every time. Make your next lucid dream a real part of your cognitive life.

I'm pretty sure you can do either.

Attached: rot for the aids god.jpg (1080x1080, 198.43K)

if you ever get into a lucid dream don't tell the people in your dream that its a dream immediately turns into a nightmare