Why are tranny incels like this?

Why are tranny incels like this?

files.catbox.moe/h2rhbb.webm

Attached: trooncel_spammer_1.jpg (900x993, 213.37K)

Why are you OBSESSED with trannies?

being male kind of sucks and I don't think that emphasizing the physical characteristics that make it suck will cause people to stay

if I wanted people to stay male I would not do that

hope this helps

He ignores the hundreds of fuckable trannies posted to Any Forums and fixates on the vocal minority of loud ugly trannies that neither take hormones or exercise, or even use basic hygiene. In reality only a small percentage of them are like this and OP is probably passing trannies on the street and not noticing.

Attached: 1652057093243.jpg (1284x1232, 159.11K)

Based

Attached: discordshills3.png (2489x2167, 907.96K)

I'm sorry you got diddled as a kid but you will never be a real woman.

Emotional Bart-centric episodes:
>Bart despairs about his own intellectual failings and inability to succeed in school
>Bart is worried he has lost his mother's love after he shoplifts
>Bart symbolically sells his soul and then worries that his deed has done more damage than he thinks
>Bart falls in love with a girl who is no good for him, and gets conflicted and hurt when he realizes he doesn't want to be as bad as her
>Bart pranks the town into thinking a child fell down a well, but is forced to face the pain he's caused when the same fate befalls him for real

Emotional Lisa-centric episodes:
>Homer does not buy Saxophone products for Lisa and this makes her angry
>Bart does not provide Lisa a birthday gift and this makes her angry
>Lisa becomes a vegetarian and others don't change their beliefs and this makes her angry
>Lisa becomes a buddhist and others don't change their beliefs and this makes her angry
>Lisa is upset with her Malibu Stacy toy and no one else shares her beliefs and this makes her angry
>Lisa encounters a girl who is prettier and more talented than her and this makes her angry

Attached: 1660878113969741.jpg (706x1000, 77.68K)

>Maorksbxowkvnslndlqnvolokbpvan
in their language meaning"the one who fights with the wrong hand",cause he was left handed
and it's something I invented

Attached: 1660863163427236.jpg (900x1200, 585.77K)

>i was going to call ye,I' m here what's up
so he was singing in the sketch
2009,reminding me of that time
song from way before tho
but still comes 2009 to mind
specially the program which the sketch is from

Attached: 1660860753269417.png (708x1003, 443.28K)

>Chris, what happened to the cookies in the jar?

>Whatever happened, I wish they weren't taken. Like I remember them being in the jar and I would pass by every day to see them there and like think 'man, I love that those cookies are in that jar' but now that they're gone I don't know what to do. I mean like all I want is those cookies to be back in that jar and the thought of someone taking those cookies just makes me so angry. If anyone ate those cookies, I would completely understand your frustration. I mean like you specifically said not to take those cookies so why would anyone do such a thing? I miss those cookies in that jar, you and I made them specifically to be eaten for like dessert. Whoever did this should be punished, maybe with like... 1 day without video games, I mean if that is even allowed in this house, but it's a deserving punishment for whoever took the cookies and ate them, even though they were like saved for dessert...

Attached: 1660848190563628.png (970x1423, 1.31M)

You see this fucking piece of shit right here. This thing wants to destroy all of civilization. Women are the cancer of the world. Have something you enjoy? They'll ruin it. Have something you want to build? They'll tear it down. Have something you want to invest in? They'll crash it with no survivors. These pampered, privileged creatures have life so god damn good and easy that they actively seek out ways to introduce difficulties into others lives, so they can pretend to solve problems. They are envious of the male drive to create and build. They are envious of the male intellect and physical capabilities. They sit around all day every day for their entire lives wishing they had a penis.

Even worse, there are fellow men who fail to see the destructive nature of these emotional beasts. They actively fight against their own interests to help women destroy what men who are more successful than they built. These traitors deserve hell. They go by many names, they betray their brothers out of jealously and act like women in response to that emotion.

Attached: 1660873769405011.jpg (573x680, 53.39K)

what in the goddamn fuck is this crap

Attached: 1655980790615.jpg (788x821, 86.13K)

I don't like the girl with a dick thing, but I don't hate on them. There's something for everybody in this world, we should be thankful for that.

>200 fuckable trannies

Yes, that's how many of them there are IN THE WORLD

I hate god damn troons so much bros.

Attached: 1649910768929_0.png (800x992, 991.72K)

Based

Attached: 120987665_0_0.jpg (1280x768, 109.71K)

>being male kind of sucks
I disagree

some text and an image

>Because BWNO is the future of the USA and whitebois owe us reperations and their women.
APOLOGIZE WHITEOID FILTH ON YOUR KNEES FOR THIS MASSIVE BBC!

Yeah but the trannies all want us to pretend the dick isn’t there, and insist any guy who dresses like a girl is trans and not just kinky.

>being male kind of sucks
Really? I love being a dude. Why do you think it sucks?

Attached: femcel.jpg (1280x922, 129.49K)