American "cuisine"

American "beer"

Attached: shitweiser.png (400x1577, 242.72K)

American "cheese"

Attached: yellowturdpretendingtobecheese.jpg (1100x1099, 62.19K)

American "pizza"

Attached: tomatosouppie.jpg (1000x562, 135.99K)

starter beer ..should come with training wheels

American "spaghetti" comes with poop on top.

Attached: spaghettiwithpoop.jpg (800x600, 148.23K)

two posters having a circle jerk
pathetic

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 10-59-17 _b_ - American cuisine - Random - 4chan.png (772x893, 227.57K)

I wouldn't say budweiser is the pinnacle of beers but honestly dude, I have had it and it wasnt that bad.

>Light theme
Eeewww

>picks cheapest possible example of food items
>labels it as cuisine
you're a goddamn genius

it's "Yotsuba" newbie

just buy different beer
just buy different cheese
just buy different pizza
just buy different spaghetti

in America you can buy any type of ANYTHING that you could want

im the US user, honestly if budweiser was the only thing available, I wouldnt complain. a couple of cold ones dont sound too bad right now

It's like making love in a canoe...

oldest, lamest joke in the book

There's nothing wrong with cheap beer but I'm always gonna grab something more expensive because I can afford it. I used to drink PBR when I was like 20 but that stuff gives me watery shits. Honestly doesn't taste bad for how cheap it is.

please Grandpa, isn't it your bedtime?

its like getting blown by a baby rabbit

makes perfect sense for why I dont mind it. broke dude in my early 20s. what are some more expensive beers that are worth the money friend?

I don't really know of anything too fancy cuz I don't really drink much anymore. I like blue moon or goose island 312. I usually just grab a case of that and maybe a 6 pack of something new to try whenever I'm at the local liquor store. I tried one that was made with agave one time that was actually really light and refreshing, almost tangy.

All cheap beer tastes the same. You're a faggot beer snob if you seriously think there's a fucking difference.
Nigga,you Europeans eat maggot infested cheese. Stfu

That's not American pizza. R tard. That's Italian you stupid European.

Chicago pizza is American and spaghetti with meatballs is Italian American, you retard.