Epilepsy

any anons here with epilepsy?
specifically absence seizures
have had them for about 15 years now
been on meds the whole time
went through
carbamezapine 200mg -> carbamezapine 400mg -> carb + clobazam -> carb + clobazam + phenobarbital (gardenal)

still getting them every 4-6 weeks
should I just slowly wean off these dumb meds? at least I could live a better life without all the side effects

doc is useless, keeps upping the doses or adding new ones

pic semi rel

Attached: c09.gif (500x323, 474.43K)

bumpity

I get at least five seizures a year, no end in sight unfortunately. But the meds never helped with anything. Just gave me side effects. I'd get yourself off of them if they aren't helping

absence or the classic (clonic tonic) ones?
i got the classics couple times
but it has been absence almost every few weeks.
fucking scary man
anything that helps you?

Share with the doctor which side effects concern you, and if they don’t listen get a new one. I recommend an Indian neurologist; India typically uses blends of medications rather than one type, and have better control over side effects profiles. That’s why their anesthesia schools are better than ours. I also have absence sz. Don’t drink too much get plenty of sleepz

>I recommend an Indian neurologist
mfw my doc is indian
>uses blends of medications rather
i am on 3 different meds - carbamezapine + clobazam + phenobarbital

Attached: well-im-screwed.jpg (400x400, 24.84K)

>Don’t drink too much get plenty of sleepz
i rarely drink and keep it to one maybe 2 beers tops
sleepz is something i need to work on, gets 6 hours on weekdays, 7-8 on weekends

this is me every 4 weeks
blanks out for 5-10 mins
feels like crap the rest of the day

Attached: nu010_epilepsy_hero_au.jpg (1920x1080, 177.47K)

bumpers

Magic mushrooms and occasionally lsd has kept me seizure free for 5 years now with no other medication, my previous doctor was 100% against it and wanted me to continue prescriptions, so I told him to go fuck himself and found a doctor who was willing to help me at least try, he obviously couldn’t prescribe me anything, but he set me up with the prep I needed to ensure that psychedelics are safe for me, making sure there isn’t any schizos in my family, making sure there’s no other neurological issues, etc. And it only took a couple weeks of micro dosing to notice effects.

Attached: C4BC5052-56FC-4C36-AD72-6D6D4C2D5106.jpg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

okay. sounds promising. anything is better than popping these useless pills right now.
took a step back recently and realized i have had no improvement in all these years despite upping doses and adding new meds

thx user, let me look into shrooms. not sure how easy it is to get lsd tho.

am a canadafag if anyone knows about getting some shrooms and lsd

You can literally order it online from several different sites. The site on the bottle is probably the best.

They also provide plenty of helpful information on their site and encourage you to read about the product before ordering anything, as well as encouraging you to test their products yourself even though they test them themselves, you can get test kits from testkitplus

Just classic, but I mostly get them in my sleep. Yeah, it's really scary. And honestly I don't know what helps. I just try and eat healthy, take vitamins and all that. Noone can find out why I have them so it's a bit of a mystery, but I'm still going. When did yous start?

i will do my research obv.
but this is a great starting point thx
Any Forums can be good sometimes huh

honestly i don't really know when they started
had the first tonic clonic around 27 yo
might have had it before but not diagnosed

27 is when it was confirmed and started with 100mg carbamezapine

now at 400mg + 2 other meds and honestly no change in absence seizures
only thing the meds might have done is keep the clonic ones away

my biggest worry is that i will drive head first into a 18 wheeler and kill my entire family one day
or drive off a cliff
i try to keep driving to a minimum, but sometimes there is no other choice
FML

Attached: pls.png (200x194, 25.83K)

There’s no real medical studies on treating epilepsy with psychedelics cause it was made illegal to study them at all in the 70s after many promising results in treating other disorders. It CAN trigger a seizure but there no solid evidence it’s the cause. It all depends on your type, frequency, etc, an if it doesn’t work out there’s no lasting problems with just quitting, you can’t OD, you can’t get addicted or form habits, so it’s really safe to try out.

yea reading up on it now. going to start very slow and see where it goes. need to start keeping a journal to see if there is any improvement.

what is the legal situation on these tho? canadafag here.
do i need to buy pre-paid credit cards and shit to anonymously purchase?

don't have epilepsy but take 300mg luvox and 4mg brexpiprazole and you should too

Vimpat 100mg twice a day

They accept etransfer and crypto if you know how to do that. Legally speaking, it’s illegal, but the police don’t care to enforce it which is why there’s dozens of psychedelic dispenaries now, cause even cops are using psychedelics to treat their crippling ptsd, and it’s on its way to becoming legal. There’s already clinics that offer ketamine, mdma, and psylocibin treatment, and some religious practitioners that do guided auyauasca trips which can actually be even more effective, albeit extremely intense and life changing. Having smoked DMT which only lasts 5-10min, I couldn’t imagine auyauasca which is the same thing, but lasts 12 hours.

smoke some bud on the regular, man. Helps with seizures
I guess you can just eat it if you don't wanna smoke it

Just quit all at once and enjoy the long random naps?