Why is she making fun of him

why is she making fun of him

Attached: 1660835206468385.jpg (866x1402, 111.48K)

woman=stupidity

This is a full grown gutter slut wearing pants with pockets

Attached: main-qimg-a32730009818933ac9a0384c5848acb8-lq.jpg (600x522, 30.97K)

Cause women are actually mean af, they really are

Human nature to judge others. Normally it's kept in our minds, or whispered to friends but social media now exists.

Yet she's probably one of those bitches that carries around a giant ass purse that hasn't been cleaned in 8 years.

what happened in ur past user share with the class

Women can be catty about anything

Girls are way more vicious than dudes lol, everyone knows that. Girls are capable of being way leaner than any dude. A dude will rip your arm off and toss it in to the river, physically changing you. A woman will rip who you are as a person apart and shit on you. Plus it’s b don’t try to act like some Chad an what not. You’re probably like 5’6 and 250 pounds of fat

Not really. Women have lived under the boot of men for millenia. I'd be pissed too.

Sure women just love ur stupid ass.
Don't know you but I already hate you.
Yeah you dip shit friends never talk behind your back either.
Suuuuure faggot

How do we know a woman took this picture?

Women are scum and have too much authority. They they take the authority of god but forget his name and torture men. They deserve nothing but silence and slavery.

Because no man would bother taking it or writing that comment

Oh boy, here we go...

We are going no where. Do your job Jeannie or I will ruin you.

this is why women's pants don't have pockets, because of dumb holes like this

Seeing the poster makes it all funnier

Attached: F0BE10F5-FA26-4826-880F-7350935C09A2.jpg (960x869, 162.94K)

HAHAHA LOOK AT THAT OLD ASSHOLE WITH A BACKPACK LOL

People judge other people all the time. It is very uncomfortable when we are on the receiving end of this type of ignorance. Rather that react out of anger we can take it a little bit deeper and remember this feeling. It might help us hesitate before we judge others.

lol

I dont fucking care about Any Forums. Do your job as a waifu. Do as your told. DO MAKE ME ASK AGAIN. WHERE ARE MY SMOKES? Let me get over it bitch, see what happens.

isnt she the girl from those Vines? the merry christmas vine and the bible study vine?

Women get everything handed to them on a silver fucking platter. It's called the pussy pass. Women can do no wrong in the eyes of the public.

"HAHAHA IMAGING WALKING DOWN THE ROAD AND SEE A WOMAN WITH A PURSE, LIKE GROW THE FUCK UP, YOU WANT YOUR PRAM TOO?"

Imagine thinging like this.

Your fuckin up Jeannie. I'm gonna take your pass

Most feminists are white women and white women have always been the most privileged group on the planet

Would love to have that and other women point and laugh at me and my inferior dick.

I wonder if TMZ gives a shit about mediocre youtubers?

Here the explanation:
She's angry at the world and is lashing out at anyone resembling her tormentors: men who are attractive enough to have choices in who they boink. She will remain loveless for the rest of her life, and aggressive ridicule is her way of coping.

Try doing the opposite. It works better

Attached: R.gif (268x268, 1.45M)