27 years old

>27 years old
>Making 350k as tech lead
>Still wanna kill myself

The money isn't worth it bois. Study art.

Attached: 360_F_252778419_kNPMFSe70QMxoAfo0B3NXDI0luqr0Nyb.jpg (551x360, 20.99K)

Do you ever go out?

Not really. Sacrificed all the friends I had. If I go out it just reminds me how lonely I am.

>Study art.
Dall-e just slaughtered that option. Not that I wanted to do that anyway.

Nobody wants to look at art made by a robot

>only normies, the sweeping majority of people, want to see art made by robots
Fixed

>Implying you can tell
You cant

Op go to japan and use hookers
/ save money and quit after year
Do something stop crying

But, that's the point.. If you're hoping to make money off your art, it's now being rapidly dried up by AI. A corporation does not care if the logo they want made is someone on Fiverr or some bot. As long as it gets the job done. Given this, they will pick the cheaper option. Guess which option gives multiple variations of the artwork you specifically want for pennies..

The trick is to save enough to buy a house, a car or two, save some and then quit and take an easy job you won't have to pour 80 hours a week of your life into.

that's not even true for now, even if it was, It'd be like hearing a cool anecdote which later you find out was a lie: interest is greatly lost regardless of how good it sounded at first.
maybe some corporate jobs will get replaced, but I doubt we'll see people reading comic books and having interest for paintings drawn by AI anytime soon.

>turning 27 soon
>only $150k

What's even the point of going on?

>thinking 350k is high
Poorfag is anything below 500k, you should be making above that in tech, if you're competent that is.

stop larping faggot

I've actually thought of starting a company for this: Match up fun people with rich tech guys who don't initiate things.

I'm a semi-NEET who spends a lot of time at home, not because I don't want to go out, but because I can't afford it. (I just don't want to go out enough to work 40 hours a week for it.)
I'd love to be able to have a rich friend for whom it would be a drop in the bucket to pay for the outing if I said, "Hey, do you want to go to the movies? Want to go to an amusement park? Want to go to the bar this weekend? What do you think of taking a trip to Yellowstone National Park at some point? Haven't you always wanted to see it?"

Copium

Sounds like buying a friend ... but that's no worse than simping so why not.

at some point the luddites are going to smash all of the computers

this but the "semi-NEET" has to crossdress

I am also depressed, but I'm very good at making people feel better about themselves.

You can buy my friendship and loyalty, all I ask for exchange is a quiet and peaceful place where I can live without having to worry.

Would you be interested?

I make way less money than you in technology and I've always been happy and brought the average up. All my depression is related to having multiple disabilities and pain.

I don't even know what I would do with money really.

send me that money so I can build a 60ft x 200ft shop in the middle of my full forest 40 acre lot and I will also build you a house and greenhouse and you won't have to buy shit the rest of your life.
The fact you retards fall for the city inflation meme is beyond me
also my post isn't sarcasm, send me the money and you get set for life

So basically a sugar baby service but instead of paying to hang out (and go further) with an attractive young woman you go watch a movie with an awkward, uninteresting NEET. Half the cost and none of the benefit. Sounds like a great idea.