We need a religion board dammit!

We need a religion board dammit!
Keep getting banned from pol and b is full low iq subhumans.

Attached: 1660831887507346.gif (320x174, 1.86M)

What about religion is it that you want to discuss?

you don't know what the hell you are talking about

that's what /x/ is for

My hate for

Christians aren't well received on /x/, they usually shit on everyone else

Your hate for religion in general?
So you want a board where you can go tell theists how wrong they are?

Im a very prochristian misotheists. I want to share my knowledge.
>My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: Because you have rejected knowledge, I also will reject you from being priest for Me. Hosea 4:6

>prochristian misotheist
How does this work?
Christianity is theistic too.

You can't be a misotheist without being a theist

>b is full low iq subhumans
It's where you belong though.

>>>>/x

There's one already OP.
Inb4 low-IQ response. Your ideas are so low-IQ you think everyone is dumber than you. Just ask a Trump supporter.

Huh that explains why I don't hate god, I don't believe in him.

People don't acknowledge Him because they hate him to begin with but Yeah that would feel much better. I did consider that at one point.
Though that excuse doesn't hold up.
>For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.
Romans 4:20

take that faggotry to reddit, godboy

You can quote that book all you want, but if you don't prove its assertions, they have no influence on actual reality.
I see no signs of any gods existing, so hating them would be like making up a monster in your head and attributing everything bad to it.
Sounds like a waste of energy to me.

>You can quote that book all you want, but if you don't prove its assertions, they have no influence on actual reality.
>I see no signs of any gods existing, so hating them would be like making up a monster in your head and attributing everything bad to it.
>Sounds like a waste of energy to me.
Logic? Try that.

Well present me a logical argument that proves the existence of god and I will entertain that notion.

Its a shame too, cant have much of a real discussion when insecure fedoras and trannies get triggered because some strangers believe stuff that cartoons and comedians told them was for dummyheads. Some real "free thinkers"

They don't. It's just like how a shitskin can't help their inferiority complex but be mad at the white man.

There’s a nice warm spot for you inside /his/, user. Christkeks and Muslimbreds love congregating there and derailing actual history threads and we could always use another poster telling them to take their schizo shit back to /x/

What do you believe in user?
Not trying to start a pissing contest, I'm just curious.

A design implies a designer.

Sure, can you prove that the universe was designed though?

Lol.... share my knowledge.

>We need a religion board

Attached: jfc.png (680x558, 356.81K)

I see we are already jumping some big leaps in logic there. Really? Is you question meant to be taken seriously?

I don't hate Him, but he is responsible for all the problems in my life.

if we had a designer, he would have to be fucking retarded. our genetic code is a fucking mess. our fucking eyeballs are inside out. our fucking throat nerve wraps around part of our heart for no fucking reason. if he wanted our dicks snipped down so bad, why put the hood on there at all?

>I see we are already jumping some big leaps in logic there.
Well yeah, you're implying that it is self evident that the universe was designed.
>Is you question meant to be taken seriously?
Absolutely, if you want to claim something like that, it's reasonable of me to ask you to corroborate that claim.

I came here to say this. I'm not religious but a religion board would be nice.
Let people have civil discussions about what their religion means to them.
Bonus points for anons who out themselves as religious extremists.

Have you ever heard of a not so well known site called Reddit?

Like I could even say a ball is already a design.
Existence is design.

Existence at all is design.

Prove that.

You see this is why you can't win an argument with an atheist. You think you agree with him on anything, chip at it away and corner him? No he has nothing to lose. He will even throw his common sense under the bus.
Such petty creatures.

>"please give me evidence"
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING ATHEISTS"
lmao. the image was right all along

Attached: religion.png (527x526, 110.39K)

prove it's a baseball

I'm an agnostic atheist user, I'm open to the idea that there might be a god or gods, but I need evidence to believe that.
I see no such evidence, so I don't believe.
Also you're the one retreating into name calling instead of explaining why you think existence proves design.
You're looking at how the universe functions and claiming it was designed to do that. What makes you think that? Where are the signs of intentional design?

Attached: dingo.jpg (779x638, 167.11K)